Sherdog POTWR: Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog POTWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should allow votes to be changed so it's more volatile imo. Plus, who knows what scandals will emerge.

I was going to but that will force it to become binary very quickly which is the opposite of what you want in the first round. The volatility should've (and I think did) occur in Round 2

You should allow votes to be changed so it's more volatile imo. Plus, who knows what scandals will emerge.
Yeah, I'm going to wait. You never know what Hans Leaks could uncover in the next few days. One of the candidates could be a terrorizer sympathizer, or something truly horrible, like a Celne Dion fan. *shudder*

And multiple votes for the primary so we can find the candidates appealing to as many posters as possible. Also would be straight madness which is fun.
Are you trying to out ripskate right now?
Yes.
Shouldn't censor God, bro.
I will not type his name in vain

And I'm not your bro, friend.

I was going to but that will force it to become binary very quickly which is the opposite of what you want in the first round. The volatility should've (and I think did) occur in Round 2
Fair enough, but I think being able to change votes would keep it on the edge. I like to see candidates pulling out the stops.

Dick Pick:

2D9979371-ss-130122-Dick-Van-Dyke-tease.jpg

I should get votes for my capitalized user name. It looks way cooler with POTWR after it.

This shit matters!

And multiple votes for the primary so we can find the candidates appealing to as many posters as possible. Also would be straight madness which is fun.
I also was thinking multi-votes too but then got worried it might turn into politics Side A and B and whichever side has more voters will be able to get both their candidates to the next round. So far, I can't really tell how this thing will go so next year may definitely change.

You are my hero

Fair enough, but I think being able to change votes would keep it on the edge. I like to see candidates pulling out the stops.

I could see doing multivote and change vote together making it pretty interesting. The format isn't set in stone for next year so will definitely consider it.

I voted @Amerikuracana lets hope he leads a revolution!

The war room needs an Erdogan!! If only @Kafir-kun would embrace this side of himself.
Next year.

And I promise, if I get elected next time my first order of business would be to rename the office to Sultanate and ban all criticism of Islam.

Lol @ Jack voting for himself

It's hilarious how much he cares about this

My election prediction model indicated that I would be winning by more. Perhaps it's because my east coast contingent of supporters are likely already in bed. I represent the working class, and tomorrow is a working day.

Next year.

And I promise, if I get elected next time my first order of business would be to rename the office to Sultanate and ban all criticism of Islam.
That sounds like a blueprint for success.

I'm still torn between three options. Will try to vote before I go to sleep
The @Palis/Dr J campaign would appreciate your vote.

A healthy blend of leadership, politics and entertainment.

@Palis/Dr J 2016

Lol @ Jack voting for himself

It's hilarious how much he cares about this

Don't underestimate the gravity of this. I missed out on NFL Sunday today to be at the mall today campaigning while my Super PAC was handing out flyers.

Canceling my membership if one of several of those possibilities get the nom.

write in vote for @Arkain2K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back