SHFT Pro Wrestling Discussion 176: Zack Gowen Could Do A Better Figure Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Show didn't try to fuck it

vlcsnap2011111201h08m42.png

Lol at the sign in the middle

Bret would call him a homo when he had the chance.

His Howard Stern interview is hilarious. A person called in and said Bret is a *** and Stern is a homo. Stern then was truly questioning if Vince McMahon was a homosexual.

The only board i can read is the kayfabe memories one

They used to have a rule where you weren't allowed to talk about wrestling after 1995.

So Cung Le got busted?

Looks like HGH testing is a lot better now. Wonder how good WWE's Wellness is for that?

The whole Russian flag thing is kind of funny in that the announcers have been going on for weeks and week about how even seeing the flag makes them physically ill. But some pulls it down and now people's feelings are hurt.

I like to go there and read about the territories and angles i couldn't see growing up.

When I first found that place Id spend hours just reading through every thread in every territory section
Found a lotta great stories and info tucked away in there

When I first found that place Id spend hours just reading through every thread in every territory section
Found a lotta great stories and info tucked away in there

I was reading one today in the general section about racist promos. Its crazy that guys like piper hayes and lawler got away with. Even as faces. Most of it directed at jyd bobo and koko

The whole Russian flag thing is kind of funny in that the announcers have been going on for weeks and week about how even seeing the flag makes them physically ill. But some pulls it down and now people's feelings are hurt.

I doubt anyones feelings were hurt. More about sponsors advertisers and share holders not wanting to risk bad publicity.

I was reading one today in the general section about racist promos. Its crazy that guys like piper hayes and lawler got away with. Even as faces. Most of it directed at jyd bobo and koko

Hell Hogan even got racist against Slick once in a promo
That was kinda surprising

Lol at the sign in the middle

Bret would call him a homo when he had the chance.

His Howard Stern interview is hilarious. A person called in and said Bret is a *** and Stern is a homo. Stern then was truly questioning if Vince McMahon was a homosexual.

[YT]LHxF0MauboU[/YT]

6:42

Hell Hogan even got racist against Slick once in a promo
That was kinda surprising

I read piper called mr t a porch m**key on a pipers pit segment but i dont remember it

KC just announced WWF Timeline 1981 w Rick Martel is being released in two weeks
That should be good because Martel is a great shoot guest

the wyatt/cena promo from wm30 is good, but not even the best one from that card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back