Shots fired and three people stabbed in central The Hague

what is the attacker wearing on his head?

Also, is there anything in the photo that indicates that he is probably of Middle East origin or a Muslim. I am not assuming he is, I am just asking if anyone else feels comfortable assuming this from the photo

Also, is there anything in the photo that indicates that he is probably of Middle East origin or a Muslim. I am not assuming he is, I am just asking if anyone else feels comfortable assuming this from the photo

Racist assumption imo

You should be investigated by some sort of human rights tribunal.

Some twitter copy and pastes from BLN news on twitter.

"Shots fired and three people stabbed in central The Hague which is the ‘political capital’ in the Netherlands."

"Picture of the suspect who was shot by the Dutch police after stabbing three people in central The Hague, the Netherlands. Conditions of the injured are unknown. The suspect was known to police."

"Moment terrorist is being shot after stabbing 3-4 people in central The Hague, the Netherlands. Several patients are in critical condition."

DccJOnCWAAAaGfv.jpg:large

That engagement and response looked so very...American.

Yes, indeed. You're learning.

Dutch news is reporting that the individual in question was in a confused state when he was apprehended. Possibility of mental illness playing a part

yeah that's what it was, he just got confused

and stabbed 4 people with a knife

while wearing a Taqiyah

I love how the cop rolls in on a fucking bicycle and shoots the man. Badass.

Isn't that sort of like a MIGA hat?
A kufi or kufi cap is a brimless, short, and rounded cap worn by men in many populations in North Africa, East Africa, Western Africa and South Asia. It is also worn by men throughout the African diaspora. It is also commonly called a "topi" or "tupi" among the Indian subcontinent.

In West Africa, a kufi cap is the traditional hat for men, and is part of the national costume of most of the countries in the region. It is worn by Muslims, AfricanChristians and African Jews, although originally Islamic. Many grandfathers and other older men wear a kufi every day to symbolize their status as wise elders, religious people, or family patriarchs.[1]

Within the United States, it has become identified primarily with persons of West African heritage, who wear it to show pride in their culture, history, and religion (whether Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Traditional African religions). Often made of kente cloth, mudcloth, or knitted or crocheted in a variety of yarns.

Crown style kufis are the traditional hat worn with formal West African attire, see Dashiki.[2] A formal dashiki suit will always include a crown style kufi, while the knitted style is most appropriate for non-formal occasions. Other caps worn with the Dashiki, Senegalese kaftan, and Grand boubou, include:

However, the crown style kufi is most common.

In the United States today, many African-Americans wear the kufi during weddings, funerals, graduations and Kwanzaa celebrations. Furthermore, people of mainly West African heritage of all faiths wear the kufi, although it is associated with members of the Islamic faith more.

A West African king or tribal chief may have royal or noble arms embroidered on the kufi (see Heraldry in Sub-Saharan Africa).

For members of the Christian faith, the kufi is unisex, and is also worn by women. Crochet and knitted styles are preferred by young girls and infants.

Traditionally, when worn by men, the kufi is a sign of peace, mourning, renewal or protection of the mind.

This particular chap was being a bit nontraditional then.
Kufi of Peace to Protect his Mind from the Mourning of the family of his victims...There, symbolism all shoehorned in.

Nice dismount by that bicycle cop and thus bicycle.

DccTnVxXkAADVae.jpg

He sad for not having time to gear up :(

edit. longer video of the bicycle cops arrival, it is almost surreal.

DccTnVxXkAADVae.jpg

I'm assuming the one civilian was recording with a blackberry that's why he had to get super close lol

That bicycle cop’s performance was far better than Lance Armstrong’s Tour de France victories!

From the looks of it he seems to be wearing an over stretch condom.

So, bicycle cop was just riding around in shorts, a tac vest and balaclava? Too bad he didn't have one of those old 50's style roof mounted LEO swirling dome lights strapped to the handlebars of his bike.

So, bicycle cop was just riding around in shorts, a tac vest and balaclava? Too bad he didn't have one of those old 50's style roof mounted LEO swirling dome lights strapped to the handlebars of his bike.
I legit chuckled reading that

DccTnVxXkAADVae.jpg

Is this some deep state operation sponsored by Nike? Have you EVER seen better product placement?

Not to mention, the legs of each of those officers is forming a triangle (pyramid/symbol of Illuminati and deepstate), ESPECIALLY the officer furthest to the right.

I believe George Soros has banking ties close to there, so if makes sense.

Back