shots fired at Democrat headquarters

I don’t need proof of anything. I don’t waste my life away searching for propaganda like you do. I still remember a thread on here where all of you democrats were complaining that people need ID’s to vote lol I’m sure you were one of them.

Hillary had boat loads of fraudulent votes & still couldn’t win lol get over it. Blame Russia. Trump is your president. Get over it. Stop crying

1. You are a sad, deliberately-ignorant person. Read some fucking information instead of just parroting garbage you hear in your ignorant echo chambers.

2. That's not what happened in that thread. That's you making up reality, again, because you don't know anything about anything.

3. Lol seriously, who thinks they deserve to be treated like a thinking human when the first thing they say in a discussion forum is "I don't need proof of anything"? Fucking lol. Classic Drenalin.

Naturally, you have sources of information proving your assertion? Real sources, not YouTube conspiratards?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

All of this fake evidence. Again, you’re pretty fucking stupid.

1. You are a sad, deliberately-ignorant person. Read some fucking information instead of just parroting garbage you hear in your ignorant echo chambers.

2. That's not what happened in that thread. That's you making up reality, again, because you don't know anything about anything.

3. Lol seriously, who thinks they deserve to be treated like a thinking human when the first thing they say in a discussion forum is "I don't need proof of anything"? Fucking lol. Classic Drenalin.
“I don’t need proof of anything” meaning I don’t need proof to disprove any of the bullshit you spew on here all day everyday. Either one of us can find bullshit articles to support our own agendas. We can go on doing that forever. I’m just not stupid enough to believe all the shit I read online unlike you do. Nor do I care enough to put as much time & effort into it as you do. People like you are the reason why no rational person will ever take the left seriously

All of this fake evidence. Again, you’re pretty fucking stupid.

Lol oh, I thought we were arguing about who is more violent in terms of mass shootings and domestic terrorism. I didn't know we were only talking about hat stealing. My extreme bad. You may be correct.

Lmfao

Note the difference between what you said and what he said:
Also note how I never said anything about conservatives not being violent:

So your comment was all around irrelevant and touched on neither anything I said nor anything in the comment I quoted.
But a dip in the pool does sound delightful just now.

Lol this must be a parody

“I don’t need proof of anything” meaning I don’t need proof to disprove any of the bullshit you spew on here all day everyday. Either one of us can find bullshit articles to support our own agendas. We can go on doing that forever. I’m just not stupid enough to believe all the shit I read online unlike you do. Nor do I care enough to put as much time & effort into it as you do. People like you are the reason why no rational person will ever take the left seriously

That's exactly what I said: you can't prove any of your beliefs. You're trying to say that the sources you rely on and the sources i rely on are the same. They're not. I'll post studies and articles and you'll post random YouTube videos designed to convey deliberate misinformation.

You're part of this sad alt right movement who has been educated by Russian bots and other alt right tards, but are certain your bullshit of as good as any actual expert's opinion.

You are deliberately, aggressively, ravenously ignorant.

We don't know who shot at this place, but the far right has been responsible for many many heinous attacks in this country. Only on par with jihadists.

And even more often when someone on the political left suffers an incident like this, the ensuing investigstion reveals they staged it themselves.

And even more often when someone on the political left suffers an incident like this, the ensuing investigstion reveals they staged it themselves.

That most certainly does not happen as often as the right commits domestic terrorism. Nowhere near as often.

No they aren't, they are statistics

Try using statistics as proof in court you tard

Lol sWhen an analysis of domestic terrorism reveals that it's mostly committed by right-wingers, the number that is presented is a statistical summation. They're not going to have the judge and jury read through every study and newspaper article. They give the statistic.

Goddamn you're thick.

Lol sWhen an analysis of domestic terrorism reveals that it's mostly committed by right-wingers, the number that is presented is a statistical summation. They're not going to have the judge and jury read through every study and newspaper article. They give the statistic.

Goddamn you're thick.
No, you idiot, you're as dumb as a rock

You see here your honor, here's the smoking gun, STATISTICS!

Case dismissed

Back