Siblings and Families in MMA (UPDATED Sep. 22)

Also cousins - Mamed Khalidov and Aslambek Saidov, Khabib Nurmagomedov and Omar Nurmagomedov.
just discovered and am now huge fan of Omar!

Alex Reyes and Dominick Reyes are another pair of brothers in UFC.

There are a number of father son duos that have competed in MMA. Ryan and Randy Couture, AJ and Antonio McKee, and Jordan and Lee Mein are just a few I can name off the top of my head. The Gracie's have a number of father and son pairs as well.
There were an article on Russian site about mma and boxing around a month ago in which they remembered also Ken Shamrock and his sons Ryan and Sean.

I am bumping this thread to update it, have there been any new sibling teams to emerge in MMA in the past year and change since this thread was posted?

the silva brothers

I am bumping this thread to update it, have there been any new sibling teams to emerge in MMA in the past year and change since this thread was posted?
yes

the khabib brothers

yes

the khabib brothers
Nurmagomedovs are already on the list, and Abubakar was signed by the UFC and then pulled and is fighting at PFL 3 in that big tournament.

What about father/sons?
Randy Couture/Ryan Couture
Ken Shamrock/Ryan Shamrock

Just a heads up - the Teymur brothers will be on The MMA Hour tomorrow.

Nurmagomedovs are already on the list, and Abubakar was signed by the UFC and then pulled and is fighting at PFL 3 in that big tournament.
sorry my friend, didn't see.

sorry my friend, didn't see.
All good, I appreciate the responses, I feel like I'm missing one but I cannot place it. I think an Urbina brother fought in the UFC and one of the others was on TUF, and there's a third prospect.

Urbina brothers was mentioned on previous page. Hector was in the UFC and Elias was on TUF 23.
I somehow missed this post and the other one about it, and a year later I added them to the list. Can you think of any more?

Leon Edwards and his brother Fabian in bamma

@jeicex

Leon Edwards and his brother Fabian in bamma

@jeicex
Nicely done, that's a new one. I know I'm missing plenty, but I did not know Leon Edwards had a brother until now. I haven't watched BAMMA in a while. I feel like, looking now, I do remember Fabian's flying knee knockout in Bellator, but I'm not sure.

Didnt see them listed yet, but might have missed them.
Brothers Felipe and Yasubey Enomoto.

How many couples are there in MMA?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back