Rumored Signs pointing to Mike Perry hitting girlfriend before fight video started

Ultimately who tf are you or any of us to judge. Don't mistake my post as an apology for Perry.

Well if you want to take that philosophical stance, who is anyone to judge Manson or Hitler?

I reject that notion, I value the opinion of individuals and I believe it matters. Otherwise you are getting into absurdist, artibtrary lines of thought or you're going full "Live Laugh love" and justifying anything.

I don't think Perry should be cut as of now either, not at all. I'm just saying you're writing the Emancipation Proclamation about Mike Perry's innocence when we all know he was obviously in the wrong to some extent, let's not be childish. It's childish to justify him flat-lining an old man because he moved towards him, when Perry was already causing a ridiculous scene. The old man is a moron too, no doubt.

Your opinion is worthless too so don't give it / write it. That is basically what your first line of response says right here. So, lol.

People defending Perry are ignoring the context of him acting like a douchebag.before the incident with the fat, old guy. If news articles are accurate, Perry assaulted the friend or cousin of his girl which is what started it all. Then when an employee of the place asked him to leave, Perry punched him too.

I actually saw one post from a total moron on here who acted like if it wasn't on video, it didn't happen. lol
Perry dindu nuffin

Well if you want to take that philosophical stance, who is anyone to judge Manson or Hitler?

I reject that notion, I value the opinion of individuals and I believe it matters. Otherwise you are getting into absurdist, artibtrary lines of thought or you're going full "Live Laugh love" and justifying anything.

I don't think Perry should be cut as of now either, not at all. I'm just saying you're writing the Emancipation Proclamation about Mike Perry's innocence when we all know he was obviously in the wrong to some extent, let's not be childish. It's childish to justify him flat-lining an old man because he moved towards him, when Perry was already causing a ridiculous scene. The old man is a moron too, no doubt.

Your opinion is worthless too so don't give it / write it. That is basically what your first line of response says right here. So, lol.

You don't think Perry should be cut? I'm generally not a fan of cancel culture, especially when it comes to things people have said in the past, but this is very different. The UFC should have a clause in all of their contracts that if you get into any type of physical altercation outside of the cage you're immediately cut. There is no excuse for adults behaving this way, especially trained fighters.

This bum should be forced to rematch Geoff Neal so the remaining 5 brain cells he has left can be eradicated.

It's 2020. If a woman is being "domestically abused" she can just leave.
Women will lose their minds over a slap or a push (unless he's attractive, then it's okay), yet will beat the hell out of their kids (or request the man to do it) with no repercussions for it. A little strange is all.

Perry is just pathetic though. Loses his mind over being trolled on twitter, hits his tiny girlfriend, etc. The guy should be euthanized.

Perry is either going to get someone seriously hurt or get himself killed. Hopefully it's the latter. He's another War Machine.

A completely unhinged piece of shit. His erratic behaviour enabled by his trash fan base that took to him just for being a cunt. Even now these toxic morons are blaming the woman or the old guy rather than Perry. It's pathetic. He makes Conor look like a choir boy.

My opinion is never worth more than facts. That anyone would "value" any opinion off social media cuts right to the core of the issue I have with this scenario. Whether I say Mike Perry is or is not a douchebag is irrelevant. It is inconsequential although some people want, and in some cases need to add relevance to how vociferously they can express their opinions on social media

Last edited:
After further investigation it would appear the main girl trying to calm Perry down and the one Mike Perry was saying "You aren't on my side bitch!" is Latory's (Mikes gf) cousin, Hadleigh.

Below is Hadleigh (girl on right), people are already even beginning to joke about the video in the comment section.

In the video (at approximately 00:23 seconds) you hear a guy say "Touch her again motherfucker" as Perry is arguing with the girl.

At around 00:35 seconds you hear Hadleigh say "You were hitting my fucking cousin" most likely referring to Latory. Also take into account that Mike Perry has a history of domestic violence.

Initially after the "You were hitting my cousin" comment I thought they were both referring to a male but it turns out they were referring to the random dude behind her that was apparently trying to calm down Mike down for hitting the "cousin" that Hadleigh is referring to (Listen closely from 00:30-00:40), it sounds weird because Mike refuses to address that part at all, he only wants to talk about the fact that he was "touched" by random dude in an attempt to be calmed down.

It would also explain why his gf left the scene so early as she was probably already upset with him about something and knew it was only going to get worse.

Good Lord.

This is the first time I’ve seen the clip.

I like Perry in the cage, fun fights.

But I have no problem with his getting released over this.

Badly done Platinum

I disagree, the shame will only serve to keep Perry on the defensive. Yes it would be far easier to uncheck this aggression without social media but being shamed by hypocrites that hide behind keyboards and catfish profiles is only going to exacerbate the situation and the only accountablity will be reached through the court of public opinion, the individual is nothing more than a sacrifice with your remedy

Between the "damned if you do" and "damned if you don't" ... both with drawbacks ... I choose the "do" ... expose and make people publicly accountable for their actions, of course with all the possible issues that entails as you've rightly pointed out, but I'd rather those issues - damaging to the perpetrator - than the issues of keeping it hush, which usually are damaging for the victim.

Still, both have problems and the likelihood of a balanced wise medium is nil in our unbalanced and largely unwise populace.

It's obvious drunk Mike Perry is a problem. Don't know why people are defending him so much here. That old man wasn't going to do shit all night if Mike Perry wasn't causing a scene. We don't know how much shit he caused, but if something was happening at the restaurant he was starting it by drinking too much and getting aggressive. Remove Perry from that place that night and no drama takes place, this dude isn't fit for the public, needs to go to countries/time where everyone is savages.

Huh?
YOU would send him to New York?!?
:eek:

What a fucking douchebag, i would have punch for sure if i saw that in real life. Im glad i wasn't there just got my nose done lol

This is caution why you can't get involved with domestic shit. Your luck it turns out its a fucking pro cage fighter that you're trying to interview with.

RIP Old Fat Guy

Well, bloodyelbow at least is reporting that his hitting the woman is in the police report so at least one witness reported it.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/7/...er-man-police-report-states-woman-also-struck

I agree with you in general though. I think the media makes shit up all the time. I'm not a big fan of Trump but I think "fake news" is definitely a real thing.

"unclear if she was hurt"... lol... <45> FFS if Mike hit her & she's not hurt then what exactly happened. The guy he hit was still knocked out when police got there... did the girl just have one hell of a chin? haha... I'm having a bit of fun here, but how bad could it be if supposedly hitting the girl didn't injure her & he's not even being charged with it. I wonder if she just got in the way as he got up or something.

Again, not defending Mike, but this just isn't adding up to anything I'm going to be going around parroting that Mike hit a girl. Fooking She hulk. lmao. <Lmaoo> He fooking gave her his best shot & she just smirked back at him with an eerie smile so Mike moved on & attacked the next closest person to him. Lets start spreading that narrative. lol....

You don't think Perry should be cut? I'm generally not a fan of cancel culture, especially when it comes to things people have said in the past, but this is very different. The UFC should have a clause in all of their contracts that if you get into any type of physical altercation outside of the cage you're immediately cut. There is no excuse for adults behaving this way, especially trained fighters.

Not until the facts and details come out, no I don't know think he should be cut until then.

And nah, these guys (and girls) are trained fighters. It's what they do. If someone is being a douchebag to them or legitimately threatening them or their family and they just beat the fuck out of that person, then why should they be cut?

Even two douches in a bar, like McGregor probably (albeit an old man) or some neutral sided fight, I don't think that necessarily warrants an auto-cut.

It's 2020. If a woman is being "domestically abused" she can just leave.
Women will lose their minds over a slap or a push (unless he's attractive, then it's okay), yet will beat the hell out of their kids (or request the man to do it) with no repercussions for it. A little strange is all.

Perry is just pathetic though. Loses his mind over being trolled on twitter, hits his tiny girlfriend, etc. The guy should be euthanized.

LMAO!! What a piece of work we have here, fellas. Completely trash women with dumb ass shit that you just made up on the spot, and then say he's pathetic.

Ya both shitty

Back