Sisig (Filipino Dish) - Oh my god! ! !

Pure Peace

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
1 of my partners (business, nothing sexual) is Filipino and he took me to a spot where I had one of the most amazing dishes of my life called Sisig.

Chopped up pig's face, cheeks, ears, liver (maybe some other parts) fried and then cooked in a cast iron skillet along with onions, chilis, lime/lemon, and egg

Definitely not the healthiest of dishes, but thankfully I don't care about health.

I could seriously see myself eating this on a semi-regular basis, and there are some cute Filipino chicks over there!

Get some!

crispy-sisig-2.jpg

sisig-explainer-ft-blog0617.jpg

Was expecting pics of hot filipina named 'Sisig.'

Leaving disappointed.

1 of my partners (business, nothing sexual) is Filipino and he took me to a spot where I had one of the most amazing dishes of my life called Sisig.

Chopped up pig's face, cheeks, ears, liver (maybe some other parts) fried and then cooked in a cast iron skillet along with onions, chilis, lime/lemon, and egg

Definitely not the healthiest of dishes, but thankfully I don't care about health.

I could seriously see myself eating this on a semi-regular basis, and there are some cute Filipino chicks over there!

Get some!

crispy-sisig-2.jpg

You don't care about health? You'd better. You're gonna feel real smug about that attitude, I fear, till the body starts to give you problems, which it will, and sometimes by then it's too late. By all means continue to enjoy Sisig every once in a while, but I implore you to start caring about your health. Don't wise up the hard way, and especially when it's too late.

Philippian is already the consensus grossest cuisine ever.

<DisgustingHHH>

This thread smells like old meat imo..

Thank you....it's been a whole hour since we had a filipino thread!

<{1-12}>

1 of my partners (business, nothing sexual) is Filipino and he took me to a spot.......
All of my non-sexual business partners seem to take me to a place I've never been before....business is always more conducive in those regions....so i can totally relate. Did you eat that pig whatever? My god that looks gross.

I had crocodile sisig a couple times in the Philippines.....it was good but not the best choice for a bangin' hangover.

Looks like dog food. Lmao @ what poor people eat.

Philippian is already the consensus grossest cuisine ever.

<DisgustingHHH>

really? i never really had Filipino food too much in my life, but the little I had was great, not healthy, but very tasty

"Gross" to me would be Indian or Ethiopian

Just ate some sisig at a new place here in Cebu.....no flavor at all and the meat was just ground pork. The cook claimed it was pig face, but I know better. They did sprinkle some pork cracklings over it, which was nice. But they also buried my lime in the meat, so I ended up almost eating it.

Worst of all it was a pricey joint and cost me almost $2. I'm not real picky with my food, but it definitely wasn't worth the money. They probably spit in the food also, as I was wearing a nice shirt and looking sharp. I should probably dress like a bum when I go out.

philippino food is garbage. it is probably the worst food in the world.

philippino food is garbage. it is probably the worst food in the world.
lol....i'm pretty sure its the worst in Asia, and suffers more by comparison. I found a really good eatery a few months ago and the food was great, but I moved since then. They have a hard time striving for excellence here with food, and most other things also. But you can find great food if you look around a bit.

Get some!

crispy-sisig-2.jpg

Sisig,is one of my favorite things on earth. I will drive from my house to Titas in Chula Vista(about 100 miles) just to get a plate of it.

really? i never really had Filipino food too much in my life, but the little I had was great, not healthy, but very tasty

"Gross" to me would be Indian or Ethiopian
Ethiopian food is objectively the worst food on earth.

Back