Six years of Kid McCoy

Even thought i dont post much here or anywhere in sherdog i do remember one thing about you and that is when you told me about Tommy Ryan i thought that was really cool.

Also i would like to most that i might have the earliest starting date with the worse belt lol.

Yaaa. 7 years, 3 months and only 365 posts spread over that whole span.

Either you:

Have a life.
Have a wife.
Have another account.
or, you just type really slow.

Thanks for honoring me by posting to this thread.

MARTIN Rogan and the coach who guided him to Prizefighter glory, victory over Audley Harrison and a stunning Commonwealth title TKO of European champion Matt Skelton have split.

The 37-year-old parted company last week from John Breen, who has trained eight world champions during his career and is regarded as the most successful professional boxing trainer in Ireland of the modern era.

Rogan is scheduled to challenge the boxer who controversially took the Commonwealth title off him, Norwich’s Sam Sexton, to try and reclaim the crown at the Odyssey Arena on October 9.

A face-to-face meeting took place between Breen and Rogan five days ago. Rogan outlined his position and his coach, also his manager, said he accepted what he was told and agreed to release Rogan from his management contract.

“The excuse he gave in the end I accepted,” said John. “I said to him that there was no problem, shook his hand and said good luck. But he’s told others a different story.”

Rogan has not been training at Breen’s gym in Belfast for some time and instead is based at the Bosco club.

Breen had agreed to train him there and left instructions for routines to be followed while he went on a family holiday to Spain.

Initial problems arose after the defeat to Sexton. It had been claimed Rogan and Breen’s assistant trainer Eamonn Magee had a falling out.

Breen confirmed that, saying: “Eamonn and Martin had a few words, a falling out, and that is why Martin was not training down at my gym. He said that he didn’t want to bring me out of my gym to train him in the Bosco and I said ‘Martin that’s alright, away you go’.

“But, my wife Laura rang Martin 10 minutes after he came to see me last Friday. The excuse he gave to her was that he’d realised over the last year that I can’t take him any further. But, it is only this last year that he’s started to win anything.

“Think about it. A year ago he won the Prizefighter. He then beat Audley Harrison. Six months ago he beat Matt Skelton.”

Asked if the rift can be resolved, Breen said that while disappointed with what has taken place, that he would not work with Rogan at his gym in the future.

“That’s it over,” he said. “It is finished. The excuse he gave in the end, I accepted. “I said to him that there was no problem, shook his hand and said good luck. But he’s told others a different story.

“It is finished now. I am not losing any sleep but if Martin Rogan gives that reason, that I can’t take him any further, then he’ll see a different me. He told that to Laura. He did not give that reason to me but he’ll not be back because I won’t take him back after what he said to Laura. Too much has been said.”

That is bad news kid Breen is one of the best irish trainers and Rogan is now training himself

MARTIN Rogan and the coach who guided him to Prizefighter glory, victory over Audley Harrison and a stunning Commonwealth title TKO of European champion Matt Skelton have split.

The 37-year-old parted company last week from John Breen, who has trained eight world champions during his career and is regarded as the most successful professional boxing trainer in Ireland of the modern era.

Rogan is scheduled to challenge the boxer who controversially took the Commonwealth title off him, Norwich

breens a ****, beat some wee lad into a coma before down at the arena, him and his cahoots

Kid McCoy is the best poster in sherdog boxing history. I don't stop by sherdog much anymore but I wanted to see if anyone was posting after seeing Manny "God" Pacquiao destroy Cotto.

This is probably not the right thread for that purpose, but just wanted to big up Kid!

Has forgotten more about boxing than I will ever know.

Having said that, I'm still always right in arguments I have had with him. Even when we were both trolling.

I think the only thing to add to this thread is, SEAN SHERK WOULD DESTROY FLOYD MAYWEATHER!!!!!!!!! BOXING IS DEAD!!!!!!.

Kid McCoy is irrefutable living proof that Boxing fans are caustic acrimonious mother-fuckers...but he was okay, better than nothing...

The day Kid McCoy gets banned is the day that I put this boxing forum behind me.

The day Kid McCoy gets banned is the day that I put this boxing forum behind me.

It's bound to happen.

Sooner or later mod will get butt hurt after one of Kid's long joke posts about mma being for queers. They'll ban Kid McCoy and post that it's not so gay getting your limbs broken by a talented grappler.

Aren't you like 50?

50 Cool, 90 High !

n19462051655_32.jpg

beer-bottles-d0111210736228.jpg

fifty.JPG

I never touch the stuff myself...

Didnt converse with him all that much, but dude was very knowledgable and i was always looking for his insight on a topic whilst ignoring 95% of what most had to say.

Salute to you sir, it was good having you.

Back