So once Trump removes the Iran deal, Iran is free to develop nukes. Then what?

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I seriously do not understand the right's hard on for fucking with Iran. It's like, they have 75% of the same name as Iraq, so it's just a natural conclusion that they too need to be invaded? I really can't understand the psychology behind the GOP's aggressive nature with this country. You can't tell me they need to be invaded because they're the #1 sponsor of terror while we continue to be #1 allies with the ACTUAL top sponsor of terror, SA. You can't hold two completely contradicting beliefs at the same time and justify war based on that contradictory belief.

Can anyone name the last country that Iran invaded, and what year that took place? Can anyone tell me how many military bases they have? Or when they used weapons of mass destruction on somebody else?

Once Trump removes the Iran deal, they will be free to develop nuclear weapons like they once were. What exactly does this accomplish besides putting us back on the war path with this country? Can anyone tell me one legitimately positive thing that Trump's action would accomplish?

Look how close these mother fuckers put their bases to ours. I mean WTF?!
25-5.jpg

Calm down, Israel will not allow Iran to have nukes.

An actual post where I agree with der eisbar.

Threw up in my mouth a little bit.

The amount of sanctions they were under before the deal seriously inhibited their ability to fund a nuclear weapons program. Right now nobody is looking for a weapons program by inspecting military facilities and they have the money to develop one. What could possibly go wrong?

The iranians should just ask the Russians, Chinese or Pakis to help them develop. It can be done in secret. Russians, Chinese, nor Pakis will even care if USA does accuse them of secretly helping.

While I am not in favor of war with Iran, I think that this agreement would do little to stop their march toward nuclear weapons. They have been working on it for quite awhile now and I think they are going to get them deal or no deal.

War with Iran is a huge mistake.

But we, as America, like to make huge mistakes.

So yeah. It's happening.

Wasn't the US one of many countries that were a part of the "Iran Deal"? What will the others do? Pull out too? I doubt it.

Yeah, it took him about two years to realize he was Putin's bitch.

Just like the dumbasses who voted for him.

You should have more respect for your President. He is right about Iran, Pentagon has reported sharing of weapon tech between them and North Korea. They will get their nukes no matter what WH does and Trump knows it. If he was Putins bitch, he would play ball with Iran, instead he is looking out for American allies in the middle east.

And just a reminder because I know people have forgotten this by now:

So once Trump removes the Iran deal, Iran is free to develop nukes. Then what? Can anyone name the last country that Iran invaded, and what year that took place?

That would have been Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War from 1980 to 1988. Israelis are ready to bomb Iranian nuclear sites like they did Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007. No retaliation from either country.

That would have been Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War from 1980 to 1988. Israelis are ready to bomb Iranian nuclear sites like they did Iraq in 1981 and Syria in 2007. No retaliation from either country.
Israel is ready to attack iran with the assuarance of america. They didnt get it with obama. They will with trump

I seriously do not understand the right's hard on for fucking with Iran. It's like, they have 75% of the same name as Iraq, so it's just a natural conclusion that they too need to be invaded? I really can't understand the psychology behind the GOP's aggressive nature with this country. You can't tell me they need to be invaded because they're the #1 sponsor of terror while we continue to be #1 allies with the ACTUAL top sponsor of terror, SA. You can't hold two completely contradicting beliefs at the same time and justify war based on that contradictory belief.

Can anyone name the last country that Iran invaded, and what year that took place? Can anyone tell me how many military bases they have? Or when they used weapons of mass destruction on somebody else?

Once Trump removes the Iran deal, they will be free to develop nuclear weapons like they once were. What exactly does this accomplish besides putting us back on the war path with this country? Can anyone tell me one legitimately positive thing that Trump's action would accomplish?

Look how close these mother fuckers put their bases to ours. I mean WTF?!
25-5.jpg
1. Iran is in violation of treaty.
2. Treaty is worthless.
3. Freedom Fries.
4. ...
5. Profit.*

For MIC companies, and Israel. Not so much for the rest of the world or American troops.

Back