So recently I bought a number of American candy and sweets

Never really was big on these, but they're ok.

If I had to pick 3 US candy bars to eat today, I would choose 100 Grand, Milky Way Midnight, and Twix.

My bullshit meter was on high alert so I had to do a quick google.

"The Twix bar was originated in the United Kingdom in 1967"

Knew this was going to be a US hate thread. We cucked you in the Revolution. Get over it

This is the best candy bar I've had in Ireland, peanut-butter log surrounded with caramel then covered with chocolate. Really damn good, I like to freeze em 1st. Best thing I've had back home in the states is probably a 5th Avenue or fresh and not dried out Reeses PB cups. None of it's good for ya but some stuff is made with some real garbage ingredients yo have to look out for that.

Starbar.png

1024px-Star-Bar-Split.jpg
This man knows his shit. The starbar is fucking legit. It can be a little hard to get hold off usually though (I'm assuming because they're so fucking good they sell out instantly) so normally I'll settle for a boost bar. It's like the starbars non peanut cousin.

boost-1200x500px.png

Knew this was going to be a US hate thread. We cucked you in the Revolution. Get over it
I'm pretty sure you cucked yourselves in the civil war that's why they call it a civil war. You're thinking of the American Revolutionary War.

We wouldn't hate on you so much if you didn't make it so fucking easy.

'condemn'. it's fucking candy.

all im saying is that warning is worrying rather than comforting. that is all.

Am I the only American that has never seen this warning? I’m guessing it’s something required for the UK

This man knows his shit. The starbar is fucking legit. It can be a little hard to get hold off usually though (I'm assuming because they're so fucking good they sell out instantly) so normally I'll settle for a boost bar. It's like the starbars non peanut cousin.

boost-1200x500px.png

Yup they always sell out at the store, their box is empty most of the time. So I grab a half a dozen when they have em. Those Boost bars are good too, those are one of my nephews favorite.

Listen to you, being a cunt.
Answer the question. It was suggested that America is wrong to market candy to children.

And I'm suggesting it's the only thing that makes sense. Ya bish.

Parents need to parent. That's the issue.

No, all their candy comes in plain white paper envelopes with a paragraph of text to describe whats inside and an EU approved stamp on the back.

Also it's kept in a safe behind the counter.

Hahaha

Do you guys have Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in jolly ol England.

congrats! now you'll have diarrheabetes like the rest of us.

Your quote actually helps prove my point, so..?

And:
eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Overweight_and_obesity_-_BMI_statistics

Over half the EU is overweight, it's only getting worse. And you guys won't be counting Britain anymore but we all know that place is full of fat ugly families.
<bball2>

congrats! now you'll have diarrheabetes like the rest of us.
No they won't, because their food warns them against eating it and they listen to their food labels unlike fat Americans, haw haw

Back