So recently I bought a number of American candy and sweets

Most of what I hear is, "too sweet" and that the texture is waxy.
Yeah I think it's waxy too. It's similar to a slick and greasy feel too. It's why I don't do milk chocolate, and just stick to dark. Not nearly as sweet either. Just preference.

Those euros do a much better job with chocolate

Twix ain't a US bar. It was invented in 1967 UK.

It was first sold there, prior to release elsewhere, by an American businessman who wanted to expand his US chocolate business overseas. I'm not sure if I would consider that a British invention.

Best chocolates in this order -

1. Reese
2. Kit Kat
3. Snickers

<{anton}>

I'll kill you if you don't borrow hugely from me and pay it back slowly and incompletely like got-danged family

I'll borrow more hugely than anyone you've ever known.

And after making 2 payments (more like one and a half) I'll disappear for like 12 years.

I'll borrow more hugely than anyone you've ever known.

And after making 2 payments (more like one and a half) I'll disappear for like 12 years.
... for my part I'll continue saying what a nice guy you are the whole time

Over 70% of adults in the US are overweight, so I'm not sure why you're making this argument.

The argument is clean.

In a candy thread I got attacked for how many fat people are in the US by some EU shill. Had to let him know he was living in a glass house.

The EU is fat too, and it's not trending well. Despite the recent influx of emaciated refugees.

I personally think European candy and chocolate is better.

EU politicians ignore scientific research that conflicts with their largely political decision to ban products?
You can't be serious lol. America is the most anti-science first world country out there. Half our country doesn't believe in global warming rofl

If it is a product of Mars, an American company, created by Forrest Mars, an American businessman, then doesn't that make it an American product, regardless if it was first promoted in the UK prior to release elsewhere? :)

No. Mars acquired the rights.

Edit shit I'm wrong:

"First created by Mars Limited in the UK in 1967 at the company’s Slough factory which is also where the current Mars Bar was invented by Forrest Mars Sr. in the 1930s. The Slough factory is also the home factory of the popular Starburst, Skittles, Snickers, and Topic brands also owned by Mars, Inc. In the years after its creation the Twix candy bar was released throughout Western Europe under the name Raider."

So snickers, skittles and Twix are all UK inventions! Amazing!

the goat chocolate incoming:

61UHDECSXsL.jpg

swiss chocolate ftw!

you also have an obesity epidemic but ok
we have sweets sure, but none with that warning shit on because i guess we don't go overboard with sugar/additives etc. and also teach our kids that it's a 'treat', not nutrition.
Isn't the U.K. the fattest country in Europe?

Will not eat a chocolate that starts with "ragu"

trust me, man. it's worth it. hell, i pay a lot of money to have it imported lol. i'm not a huge fan of sweets, but it's nice to have one of those hazelnut beauties from time to time.

Back