So recently I bought a number of American candy and sweets

American chocolate sucks. I also tried twinkies out of morbid fascination. Absolutely vile.

Do you know what's funny...all their food packaging has a warning "may cause hyperactivity in children and adults" & y'all still eat that shit? Can't relate.
I suppose for some it's still shocking that children have a harder time processing lots of sugar.

Lord child.

You think you know American candy because of a "section" in your store??

Lol.

We make the biggest candy anywhere. Our candy could fill an American football stadium.

We make the highest quality, most incredible candy anywhere as well as Mexico level trash and everything inbetween.

You have no idea.

so maybe don't market that shit to kids?

Don't market candy to children?

Candy is for children you dunce.

That's like saying don't market pickup trucks to men.

Wtf?

You guys don't?

No, all their candy comes in plain white paper envelopes with a paragraph of text to describe whats inside and an EU approved stamp on the back.

Also it's kept in a safe behind the counter.

Lord child.

You think you know American candy because of a "section" in your store??

Lol.

We make the biggest candy anywhere. Our candy could fill an American football stadium.

We make the highest quality, most incredible candy anywhere as well as Mexico level trash and everything inbetween.

You have no idea.
you also have an obesity epidemic but ok
You guys don't?
we have sweets sure, but none with that warning shit on because i guess we don't go overboard with sugar/additives etc. and also teach our kids that it's a 'treat', not nutrition.

This is the best candy bar I've had in Ireland, peanut-butter log surrounded with caramel then covered with chocolate. Really damn good, I like to freeze em 1st. Best thing I've had back home in the states is probably a 5th Avenue or fresh and not dried out Reeses PB cups. None of it's good for ya but some stuff is made with some real garbage ingredients yo have to look out for that.

Starbar.png

1024px-Star-Bar-Split.jpg

Don't market candy to children?

Candy is for children you dunce.

That's like saying don't market pickup trucks to men.

Wtf?
Listen to you, being a cunt.
Answer the question. It was suggested that America is wrong to market candy to children.

we have sweets sure, but none with that warning shit on because i guess we don't go overboard with sugar/additives etc. and also teach our kids that it's a 'treat', not nutrition.
Do.
You.
Market.
Candy.
To.
Children.
Yes, or no?

Your quote actually helps prove my point, so..?

Also:
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Overweight_and_obesity_-_BMI_statistics

Over half the EU is overweight, it's only getting worse. And you guys won't be counting Britain anymore but we all know that place is full of fat ugly families.

Last edited:
LOL at thinking real apples are going to be in some kind of apple pie oreo conction. Thanks for the laugh.

Also, out of all the possibilities, you chose freakin jolly ranchers?

'condemn'. it's fucking candy.

all im saying is that warning is worrying rather than comforting. that is all.
Let me introduce you to something else that's American:
Don't start some shit, with your loud fucking mouth, there won't BE some shit, you loud fucking mouth.

Back