Some people on sherdog were happy to see bryce out cold

Ah well, you can't really have it both ways. You either don't celebrate KOs at all or do, while still being able to feel bad that a guy had a seizure from said KO.

Seems kinda weird to be like "yeah guy was separated from consciousness and suffered at least some brain damage!" to "oh he's having a seizure, the KO is no longer cool".....

The KO was beautiful and brutal as hell, all in one.
It was definitely a nice ko, I don't disagree with that. There has been people though making fun of the fact that he was having a seizure afterwards. Not that I'm even upset about it but I see where ts is coming from

It was definitely a nice ko, I don't disagree with that. There has been people though making fun of the fact that he was having a seizure afterwards. Not that I'm even upset about it but I see where ts is coming from
I'm not seeing people celebrating the seizure. I am not denying that it's being said, I just honestly have not seen a single post where anyone specifically said they were happy he was having a seizure.

I also have a lot of people on this site on ignore, so there's that.

If you’re gonna try to fill Goro’s shoes, you’re gonna have to make your threads more comprehensible and simultaneously more psychotic, bro.

i miss Goro. where did he go?

Huh. Yeah seems like everything has been deleted by mods or something. His messages, my replies and other people's replies to him.

Lol yeah, that tends to happen in ridiculous cases like you described. I had a suspicion it might have been the case.

Instead of talking about emmet and the ko he kept going on about how he fell, how he was shaking, how it’s the hardest punch knockout he has ever seen, interrupting anik to shout he having a SEIZURE, he is laid on the canvas SEIZING!

All right we get it

Sounds like typical Rogan obsessing way too long about a detail lol. He should get the retirement talk from Dana, but we know that will never happen.

I was happy to see him KO'ed so that he couldn't try to pray with the audience in a post fight interview

Bryce is a dummy but he seems like a nice dude. I didn't really care who won the fight. Was one of the scariest KOs I've seen though. Dude was shaking. It didn't help with Rogans antics after he half way came to.
Did Rogan try to interview him immediately after the KO?

The KO was brutal and looked spectacular. But I never want to see someone permanently injured or maimed. Or even worse.

Just hope the fighter getting KOed is ok after. With not too many damages or long term damages of somekind.

I was happy to see him KO'ed so that he couldn't try to pray with the audience in a post fight interview
I'm not a religious man but for some reason when fighters pray or praise their Gods it just doesn't bother me in the slightest.... I find it funny that some people can't stand when someone mentions religion or their religious views..I just don't get it.

I am.
I'm cool with everyone believing what they want.
People like Bryce think they have a right to shit on everyone they don't like regardless if he's are right, wrong or even informed on the subject.

Who'd have thought that an unlikable flat earther getting knocked out might please some people? Fuck sake OP.

I've always liked his personality in interviews and he's one hell of a fighter. He's also explicitly a fundamentalist christian and that rubs me and probably many others the wrong way. Glad he's ok tho.

Beside fighters who try to fake the touch gloves dnt recall being happy to see a fighter knocked out, my first feelings are concerns and hespect.
Even a guy like floyd i would have said nothing if baby canelo found a nasty uppercut

Its not like he died and we should be worried. He was laughing a few minutes later.
I watch this to see how skillsets play out, but mostly for the brutal KOs and rains of blood.
Good fight. Nasty finish. I wish we had more like these.

I'm not a religious man but for some reason when fighters pray or praise their Gods it just doesn't bother me in the slightest.... I find it funny that some people can't stand when someone mentions religion or their religious views..I just don't get it.
I personally hate it and find it super cringey but like whatever, thank the being you have no proof exists and thank him for you beating a guy to unconsciousness......

Dudes highly likable and has a huge fan base....
Far more popular fighters than Bryce Mitchell have been ridiculed via shoop threads of their lifeless corpses with 100s of pages and there's less of an outrage.....

Dude didn't even get a shoop thread yet....

It’s the ultimate cancel culture for the cancel culture clan.

Far more popular fighters than Bryce Mitchell have been ridiculed via shoop threads of their lifeless corpses with 100s of pages and there's less of an outrage.....

Dude didn't even get a shoop thread yet....
It was a great knock out but a lot of virtue signalers just are celebrating the knock out because he's a man of faith not because of it being such an awesome ko

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back