Some people on sherdog were happy to see bryce out cold

qSm8h0o.gif
Little Johnny cryin' like a little bitch.

dBsAj.gif

ufc134_09_nogueira_vs_schaub_008.jpg

I never want to see these fighters get seriously hurt, but he seems ok.. so I'm not shook up about it

Beside fighters who try to fake the touch gloves dnt recall being happy to see a fighter knocked out, my first feelings are concerns and hespect.
Even a guy like floyd i would have said nothing if baby canelo found a nasty uppercut

All you’ve done since this card happened is create threads with you crying. Why don’t you go watch something else. You’re clearly not cut out for this sport.

Rogans commentary was awful, no respect for Bryce and his current state, leave him be until we see he is ok
What do you mean? Not sure what commentary was disrespectful to Bryce? Rogan was yelling for them to sit him down because he was concerned for Bryce's safety. Guys that are allowed to walk around while still out of it have had their knees get destroyed by falling weirdly. Bryce even posted a message when he was back home and thanked Joe for taking the initiative to say something.

Beside fighters who try to fake the touch gloves dnt recall being happy to see a fighter knocked out, my first feelings are concerns and hespect.
Even a guy like floyd i would have said nothing if baby canelo found a nasty uppercut

They should remove the touching gloves part...you can respect each other after the fight.

What a weird thread with some even weirder responses.

This forum literally has threads dedicated to photoshopping KO'ed dead fighters. Theyre probably the most popular threads on the site. Bryce can feel happy that hasn't even happened to him yet.

Yeah the KO was bad but like, we watch these guys trying to do exactly what happened.... such a strange thread
I've noticed on this forum that a lot of people on here are bums who enjoy shitting on fighters because seeing them lose, ko'ed, etc. Gives them joy.

It's ironic they sit on the sidelines judging negatively knowing they don't have the balls to do what they do. I bet a lot them have never trained, let alone sparred a day in their lives.

I wouldn't say happy more impressed by Emmet finally landing the only weapon he really has against a top 10 guy. It was a beautiful KO from slipping inside and coming over the top with a big right hand. The rest of the ranked guys seem to be able to avoid it pretty easily, I wonder how much was the shortened camp.

People were just enjoying the knockout and cracking bible/flat earth jokes about him. The fitting was a bit concerning and the obsession with walking out, but Joe Rogan screaming on the sidelines was the more concerning thing. It's the joys of fighting, sometimes you get hurt.

I've noticed on this forum that a lot of people on here are bums who enjoy shitting on fighters because seeing them lose, ko'ed, etc. Gives them joy.

It's ironic they sit on the sidelines judging negatively knowing they don't have the balls to do what they do. I bet a lot them have never trained, let alone sparred a day in their lives.
Have you ever considered that's just the threads you are viewing or people choose to comment on?

TS- Insert fighter is the greatest because...
Posters-Fighter sucks because....

and vice versa. There is aonly so much you can talk about in this current state of MMA.

It was better back in the day because Pride because fighters could lose and still be thought of as great fighters.
It's to do with the whole undefeated and double champ push by the UFC.If the best fighters fight each other they are going to take losses.

No shit lol. What combat sports fan dislike beautiful ko?

I love knockouts, even more so because I dislike Bryce. I only dislike knockouts if fighters I dislike do it to fighters I like.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif
simple as that fam. It's wild we have people crying about others enjoying a massive ko. They should go watch soccer

I don't like him, but hope he's not got any permanent damage.

I was happy to see the KO. He's an idiot.

Did Rogan try to interview him immediately after the KO?
If you're not being facetious to a point he screamed at the doctors for letting him stand saying he didn't have his feet under him and he was going to tear his knee from trying to stand then continued to yell as they walked him out of the case then took the shit out of his pants then said "okay I think he's back."

I'm not a religious man but for some reason when fighters pray or praise their Gods it just doesn't bother me in the slightest.... I find it funny that some people can't stand when someone mentions religion or their religious views..I just don't get it.
That may be the difference between us. I'm not religious either, BUT I do come from a religious background. So it just makes me uncomfortable.

These are grown men who signed up to do this...they understand what might happen and therefore the guilt is removed for me.. you never like seeing guys get smashed like that cause it could be life changing as someone who trains understands that side of it but at the same time its a fight and that was a crazy KO .. respect to both guys always

People was just wanting to watch #AmericanHero Bryce Mitchell suffer because they was just been #Bigotry bro.

Is so bad MMA site Sherdog has becomings petri-dish with the Anti-American narrative. Like they was bend over and was abandon the American Spirit which Jeff Sherwood have championed to success here.

Bryce Mitchell have spoken the #OneTrueTruth which was the #AmericanTruth of Jesus, America and Freedom...yet Canadan Combat Press was just SPAM his knock-out #battle defeat in order to eliminate another #bluecollarwarrior away from rightful title path.

All part of their plan. Canadan do not love Jesus or freedom, and we was see how they treat America with their false narratives and #FakeNews.

#BigBarnConstruction Bryce will come back stronger than ever, just like the great country of American after robbery on Vietnam.

Just wait.

And remember....

Stay safe. Stay awake.

nksalute.png
#StopAmericanHate

Back