STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
I'm still not completely over what they did. This piece of shit film shat on Star Wars legacy in an unforgivable way.

I said it before and i'll say it again, Master Yoda and Luke Skywalker burned the Jedi sacred scrolls and said they were essentially useless... let that sink in for a moment.. It enrages me.

Skywalker went out like a bitch aswell, it's sad.

the more and more I think of it...this film is worse than Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones

1) I thought I would never say, "wow, this Star Wars character is actually worse and more annoying than Jar Jar Binks"
Rose (the not so attractive Asian Girl) ruined what could have been a salvageable film.

You have clearly not seen the prequels in a while

the more and more I think of it...this film is worse than Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones
Atleast them two stayed true to the story and kept the heart of Star Wars.

The greatest Jedi in the universe is hiding on a rock sucking giant ant eater tits for milk and acts like a crazy pot head <{hughesimpress}>

There are no words

You have clearly not seen the prequels in a while

it's been about 5 years since I last saw Phantom menace in its entirety.

Rose's character was far worse and more cringe inducing than Jar Jar fu*king Binks.

wait, before we continue this conversation, how did you rate the film?

I was very bored watching it and also was really looking forward to it.

Atleast them two stayed true to the story and kept the heart of Star Wars.

The greatest Jedi in the universe is hiding on a rock sucking giant ant eater tits for milk and acts like a crazy pot head <{hughesimpress}>

There are no words

LOL!

I love these observations you are making which I admittedly glossed over or "gave a pass".

hahahahhaahahahaha.

it's been about 5 years since I last saw Phantom menace in its entirety.

Rose's character was far worse and more cringe inducing than Jar Jar fu*king Binks.

wait, before we continue this conversation, how did you rate the film?

If Rose is worse than Jar Jar you have an absolute dogshit taste in movies.

LOL!

I love these observations you are making which I admittedly glossed over or "gave a pass".

hahahahhaahahahaha.
It was the little things like this that bothered me the most, I am huge fan of the comic books and expanded universe which I know alot of isn't canon but what alot of people don't realise is Luke Skywalker is the most powerful and heroic Jedi there has ever been he is above Anakin, Kenobi, Windu and even Yoda.

His feats in the expanded universe are amazing and he has no fear and is the true chosen one as he maintains balance in the force with the purest heart. There is nothing about his character that is weird or fearful at all it's like making a new Star Wars and Mace Windu runs away from a Sith, it just wouldn't happen in any conceivable way.

So when I saw this and I saw what they did with Luke I was actually getting triggered in the cinema like a virgin nerd lol And Mark Hamill and said how upset he is with what they did to his character.

This guy stood up to these two..

darth-vader-and-the-emperor-looking-at-the-death-star.jpg

The most evil Sith lord ever and one of the most powerful force users in history in Vader...

But he was shaking at the sight of a sleeping Kylo Ren and he said he had fear for that bitches hidden power... I'm done lol

02907fa64cfceb5e7a19c54d42f37e1e.jpg

Sleeping princess Ren who can't fight to save his life has Skywalker shook haha

I haven't seen the movie, but on the bright side, we may get a good South Park satirical episode out of the situation.

Proud to say I have not, and will not ever see this piece of shit film.

Fool me once, motherfuckers.

<GinJuice>

And the more I hear about it, the gladder I become with that decision.

It sounds like this Rian Johnson asshole just wanted to take glee in wrecking everyone’s beloved characters, because it is so ‘edgy’ and ‘defies conventional expectations’.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Fook you, jackass.

I’m good with the original trilogy, and Rogue One.

I put the rest of the garbage in the trash bin with Indy 4, Robocop remake, Ghostbitches, etc.

<DisgustingHHH>

An Adult male not seeing Star Wars?

Thats actually normal

It was the little things like this that bothered me the most, I am huge fan of the comic books and expanded universe which I know alot of isn't canon but what alot of people don't realise is Luke Skywalker is the most powerful and heroic Jedi there has ever been he is above Anakin, Kenobi, Windu and even Yoda.

His feats in the expanded universe are amazing and he has no fear and is the true chosen one as he maintains balance in the force with the purest heart. There is nothing about his character that is weird or fearful at all it's like making a new Star Wars and Mace Windu runs away from a Sith, it just wouldn't happen in any conceivable way.

So when I saw this and I saw what they did with Luke I was actually getting triggered in the cinema like a virgin nerd lol And Mark Hamill and said how upset he is with what they did to his character.

This guy stood up to these two..

darth-vader-and-the-emperor-looking-at-the-death-star.jpg

The most evil Sith lord ever and one of the most powerful force users in history in Vader...

But he was shaking at the sight of a sleeping Kylo Ren and he said he had fear for that bitches hidden power... I'm done lol

02907fa64cfceb5e7a19c54d42f37e1e.jpg

Sleeping princess Ren who can't fight to save his life has Skywalker shook haha

yea, Luke's character was just so "off" and wasn't very "luke like"...the Luke Skywalker we are used to seeing...

the same Luke who took on the entire Empire

the same Luke who attached himself to the underbelly of an Imperial walker and detonated a grenade in its belly.

the same Luke who went to the heart of Jabba's palace for a rescue mission of his friend.

the same Luke who rushed to Cloud City when he learned his friends were in trouble...

This was NOT the same Luke Skywalker.

I saw it with my kids, if I didn't have them with me, I probably would have walked out halfway through, it was that bad...

yea, Luke's character was just so "off" and wasn't very "luke like"...the Luke Skywalker we are used to seeing...

the same Luke who took on the entire Empire

the same Luke who attached himself to the underbelly of an Imperial walker and detonated a grenade in its belly.

the same Luke who went to the heart of Jabba's palace for a rescue mission of his friend.

the same Luke who rushed to Cloud City when he learned his friends were in trouble...

This was NOT the same Luke Skywalker.
Exactly, Luke Skywalker stood in the face of the devil and ended the empire when he took on Sidious and Vader and won he is the reason the universe is at a balance as the prophecy predicted and he ended the regime of the empire.

He is a galactic hero and can oversee the beautiful planets around the whole universe living in peace all because of what he did.

And after all that some teenagers getting bratty throw him off and he exiles himself. :mad:

Exactly, Luke Skywalker stood in the face of the devil and ended the empire when he took on Sidious and Vader and won he is the reason the universe is at a balance as the prophecy predicted and he ended the regime of the empire.

He is a galactic hero and can oversee the beautiful planets around the whole universe living in peace all because of what he did.

And after all that some teenagers getting bratty throw him off and he exiles himself. :mad:

the more and more I talk to you about this film, the more it pisses me off.

I completely agree with you. I was hoping I wouldn't dislike it as much as time has gone by. Wrong. I dislike it even more now. Absolute disaster and a massive fuckup by Johnson.

I feel offended by how much it was butchered.

The reason I hear that it was so good by the few people who like it is that it was "going in a new direction," "fresh take on Star Wars" etc...

No it wasn't, it recycled many of the same things from Empire and Jedi and butchered them.

I fuckin loved it. It grew on me in the second showing. Haters gonna hate

jk. I see why people have issues with it. I just disagree with most of the criticisms

I completely agree with you. I was hoping I wouldn't dislike it as much as time has gone by. Wrong. I dislike it even more now. Absolute disaster and a massive fuckup by Johnson.

I feel offended by how much it was butchered.

The reason I hear that it was so good by the few people who like it is that it was "going in a new direction," "fresh take on Star Wars" etc...

No it wasn't, it recycled many of the same things from Empire and Jedi and butchered them.

LOL "Fresh take" my ass.

There were literal carbon copy rip off scenes from Return of the Jedi and Empire Strikes Back in the Last jedi.

I fuckin loved it. It grew on me in the second showing. Haters gonna hate

jk. I see why people have issues with it. I just disagree with most of the criticisms

oh cool...so you thought Rose was a phenomenal character and her "romance" with Finn tugged at your heart and was believable?

Back