STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI

If you have seen STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
It was the little things like this that bothered me the most, I am huge fan of the comic books and expanded universe which I know alot of isn't canon but what alot of people don't realise is Luke Skywalker is the most powerful and heroic Jedi there has ever been he is above Anakin, Kenobi, Windu and even Yoda.

His feats in the expanded universe are amazing and he has no fear and is the true chosen one as he maintains balance in the force with the purest heart. There is nothing about his character that is weird or fearful at all it's like making a new Star Wars and Mace Windu runs away from a Sith, it just wouldn't happen in any conceivable way.

So when I saw this and I saw what they did with Luke I was actually getting triggered in the cinema like a virgin nerd lol And Mark Hamill and said how upset he is with what they did to his character.

This guy stood up to these two..

darth-vader-and-the-emperor-looking-at-the-death-star.jpg

The most evil Sith lord ever and one of the most powerful force users in history in Vader...

But he was shaking at the sight of a sleeping Kylo Ren and he said he had fear for that bitches hidden power... I'm done lol

02907fa64cfceb5e7a19c54d42f37e1e.jpg

Sleeping princess Ren who can't fight to save his life has Skywalker shook haha

Didn't Disney say the expanded universe isn't canon?

Lets be real, Luke was a whiny milk drinking bitch in the original trilogy.

7f224238-4518-464b-8def-87a2f0a31c4d-milk.jpg

oh cool...so you thought Rose was a phenomenal character and her "romance" with Finn tugged at your heart and was believable?
Seemed believable to me. The sacrificial love wins theme was throughout, as I recall.

I liked the last 2 so I expected this was going to be pretty good, but the alarm bells started ringing when I saw Leia doing her space walk and Luke milking the alien cows. It was while I was watching the emo kid bringing the fat chick to the shit lizard that I had the nagging feeling I'd seen this film before and I had, it was the exact same plot from the original Star Wars movies. In fact, I think most of the film is literally just plot lines taken from the originals

Didn't Disney say the expanded universe isn't canon?

Lets be real, Luke was a whiny milk drinking bitch in the original trilogy.

7f224238-4518-464b-8def-87a2f0a31c4d-milk.jpg
Yeah they basically said like 80% of it isn't canon now to cover their asses and reshape Star wars in their own vision which is actually a bigger kick in balls for Star Wars fans.

But for me and alot of fans we still know what happened in the whole universe and we know how powerful Luke is, it's so cheap to just say oh BTW that stuff ain't part of the story but what can you do?

Also i'm sure that milk is either gone off or from one of the ant eater titties

Proud to say I have not, and will not ever see this piece of shit film.

Fool me once, motherfuckers.

<GinJuice>

And the more I hear about it, the gladder I become with that decision.

It sounds like this Rian Johnson asshole just wanted to take glee in wrecking everyone’s beloved characters, because it is so ‘edgy’ and ‘defies conventional expectations’.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Fook you, jackass.

I’m good with the original trilogy, and Rogue One.

I put the rest of the garbage in the trash bin with Indy 4, Robocop remake, Ghostbitches, etc.

<DisgustingHHH>

Hahaha man Rian Johnskn ass hole hahaha.

He should be ashamed of him self for butchering Luke Sky Walker.

Not even me can love this film. I tolerated the Prequels

This is muchworst

ok, now lets see your unbiased review of the original films made with the same critiquing mindset

I say unbiased but that wouldnt be fair because I dont believe youve watched any star wars films since the original trilogy without that natural bias of how it stacks up, all of the movies are meant to be a fun ride, not too serious...enjoyable romp thru some sci fi and by and large they have always accomplished this, even if you dont rate anything after the first 3 very high, what other movies of this genre would you rate higher, Im sure there are some ..... but its not a huge list by any means

its not like they had tolkien or GRRM esque writings to go off of

It was the little things like this that bothered me the most, I am huge fan of the comic books and expanded universe which I know alot of isn't canon but what alot of people don't realise is Luke Skywalker is the most powerful and heroic Jedi there has ever been he is above Anakin, Kenobi, Windu and even Yoda.

His feats in the expanded universe are amazing and he has no fear and is the true chosen one as he maintains balance in the force with the purest heart. There is nothing about his character that is weird or fearful at all it's like making a new Star Wars and Mace Windu runs away from a Sith, it just wouldn't happen in any conceivable way.

So when I saw this and I saw what they did with Luke I was actually getting triggered in the cinema like a virgin nerd lol And Mark Hamill and said how upset he is with what they did to his character.

This guy stood up to these two..

darth-vader-and-the-emperor-looking-at-the-death-star.jpg

The most evil Sith lord ever and one of the most powerful force users in history in Vader...

But he was shaking at the sight of a sleeping Kylo Ren and he said he had fear for that bitches hidden power... I'm done lol

02907fa64cfceb5e7a19c54d42f37e1e.jpg

Sleeping princess Ren who can't fight to save his life has Skywalker shook haha

And have that fucking Rey just put out Ren twice!

Yeah they basically said like 80% of it isn't canon now to cover their asses and reshape Star wars in their own vision which is actually a bigger kick in balls for Star Wars fans.

But for me and alot of fans we still know what happened in the whole universe and we know how powerful Luke is, it's so cheap to just say oh BTW that stuff ain't part of the story but what can you do?

Also i'm sure that milk is either gone off or from one of the ant eater titties

Your problem is you have a built up superhero version of the character based on all this Star Wars fiction you read. None of that is relevant to the cinematic universe. It didnt happen.

ok, now lets see your unbiased review of the original films made with the same critiquing mindset

I say unbiased but that wouldnt be fair because I dont believe youve watched any star wars films since the original trilogy without that natural bias of how it stacks up, all of the movies are meant to be a fun ride, not too serious...enjoyable romp thru some sci fi and by and large they have always accomplished this, even if you dont rate anything after the first 3 very high, what other movies of this genre would you rate higher, Im sure there are some ..... but its not a huge list by any means

its not like they had tolkien or GRRM esque writings to go off of

You see, I get that about a "enjoyable romp thru scifi" and will give a sci-fi film a great deal of latitude in this regard when it comes to criticism.

if a film is enjoyable, entertaining, doesn't induce cringes every 5 minutes, has believable characters, I will give it a pass.

as I mentioned earlier, Force Awakens, and Rogue 1 had clear problems, and although there are glaring criticisms of these films, they were still enjoyable.

Your problem is you have a built up superhero version of the character based on all this Star Wars fiction you read. None of that is relevant to the cinematic universe. It didnt happen.
Okay that is fair enough.

But his feats in the canon alone are more than enough to back up every point I made.

I also watched this movie - had a lengthy profile chat about it on my profile page

My first sherdog drunk movie night live reaction thing

Yeah man I think the worst was how bad aged Luke was. What a bitch

What a fuck you to the audiences expectations lmao

It's like I'm here to be trained! and Luke's like "No I'm going to hide in my room!!"

Chewbacca had to tear the door down and he was just such a disappinting Jedi master

Seriously after 30 years I wanted to see Master Jedi Luke do cool Master Jedi luke shit! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Luke in Ben's room: OH FUCK I'M GUNNA KILL THIS KID WITH A LIGHT SABER RIGHT NOW CAUSE HE'S KINDA GOTHY

I mean fuck what was that

And then when Rey saw the dark thing in the lake he had another spaz and left : YOU LOOKED AT THE DARK SHIT!!!

Then Luke goes to destroy the Jedi books ... like wtf but WAIT Yoda shows up and is like "hold my beer" and blows it up first!

The only cool thing Luke did the whole movie was at the end ... BUT HE WASN'T EVEN THERE!! Then he was really sleepy and died

????

Seriously tho, wanted to see Master Luke to something awesome, a skilled dignified light saber duel or something but we get

hqdefault.jpg

I also watched this movie - had a lengthy profile chat about it on my profile page

My first sherdog drunk movie night live reaction thing

Yeah man I think the worst was how bad aged Luke was. What a bitch

What a fuck you to the audiences expectations lmao

It's like I'm here to be trained! and Luke's like "No I'm going to hide in my room!!"

Chewbacca had to tear the door down and he was just such a disappinting Jedi master

Seriously after 30 years I wanted to see Master Jedi Luke do cool Master Jedi luke shit! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Luke in Ben's room: OH FUCK I'M GUNNA KILL THIS KID WITH A LIGHT SABER RIGHT NOW CAUSE HE'S KINDA GOTHY

I mean fuck what was that

And then when Rey saw the dark thing in the lake he had another spaz and left : YOU LOOKED AT THE DARK SHIT!!!

Then Luke goes to destroy the Jedi books ... like wtf but WAIT Yoda shows up and is like "hold my beer" and blows it up first!

The only cool thing Luke did the whole movie was at the end ... BUT HE WASN'T EVEN THERE!! Then he was really sleepy and died

????

Yup..

giant fuck you.

Back