Steroids Saved My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
so after a week of being sick, hes back down to 147/148. 10 lb gain after 4 weeks of an oral steroid. chances are the 10lbs hes gained are only water weight from gyno side effects and increased glycogen retention. i just dont understand this kids logic..... im curious as to what exactly he is using, since most any cycle with any gyno/aromatization possibility usually has a 10lb water/glycogen gain, that is lost as soon as one finishes their cycle.

Its not the problem of him using steroids for his personal benefits, its that a person who's body can't handle normal food is feeding it with steroids. Plus I like how they promote the product as it is good for you. He went to the doctor to check for side effects, after 4 weeks of a cycle.....

Ugh. Everyone in those videos suck. Epecially the whiny, 130-pounder that doesn't eat right and expects to look like Sherk with an ectomorph genetic disposition.

The only side effect of being on steroids, is looking fantastic. Thats it, I already told you.

This video is going to be misleading for a lot of people. I think it's pretty obvious that he weighs more in week 6 than in week 1 and the latest video said he has made drastic improvements in strength. The thing is, there's too many variables that it can be attributed, too.

For one, he's actually lifting weights now. Before steroids, he didn't.

He's eating way more now. In the most recent video he states he is always hungry and strives to eat every chance he can.

I'd be interested if he loses weight or stays the same after he quits steroids, but maintains his current diet and exercise routine.

In episode 6 he calls "shoulder shrugs" deadlifts ouch epic fail.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wnaUbYQ18Y4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wnaUbYQ18Y4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

This kid is such a sterotypical pussy.He won't eat anything that will help him get grow,he sucks at form,bitches about everything,and pretty much annoys the shit out of me.

And I like this show.
So what, the kid is a pussy, its entertaining.
BTW, hes the person that irritates me the LEAST.
What about that stupid blonde bitch?
"Who doesnt like steroids?"

This kids needs his ass kicked, he is intelligent but was raised in a "soft" environment. He will get trampled in the real world.

Forget the gear, lots of milk, protein, and squats!!!

Blind leading the blind. What's up with the three stooges and the orange chick??? Steroids!!! Steroids!!! Steroids!!!

Doesn't matter if your on steroids. You eat like wuss and you'll look like a wuss, it's simple, you want a diesel body then fill the tank...fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back