Stipe Miocic is confident in his chances against Jon Jones: "I'm going to come out on top" #UFC295

Winner?

• Total voters
Against current version of Jones or 5 years ago Jones. Because Jon is also older, slower and quite fat.. i think if Stipe trains and comes in shape this fight is a lot closer than people expect.

Jones fighting at HW during Stipe prime I would favor him over Jones.

Is anyone actually excited about this fight? I just personally don't care.

I mean when it's finally happening sure it'll be fun to see how it plays out but yeah.. Stipe is so fucking old and worn out.. who would be surprised if he retires on the spot if he wins the belt? And the same goes for Jones, win or lose there's a strong chance he'll dip out too

and we're just sitting around here waiting for the hw belt to be put on the shelf again

People writing off Stipe after two losses (one avenged) against two of the best and most dangerous HWs ever

To say he's old when hes younger than Dan Henderson when he clobbered and alleged HW goat with 60lbs less mass

View attachment 990644
i dont remember that little white hand above Henderson's head during that fight. ill have to go back and rewatch it

anyway WAR STIPE

Think he’s a bit old at this point but I’m not counting him out.

i for one want to see this fight

People writing off Stipe after two losses (one avenged) against two of the best and most dangerous HWs ever

To say he's old when hes younger than Dan Henderson when he clobbered and alleged HW goat with 60lbs less mass

View attachment 990644

PRIDE fighters were a totally different breed, which is why so many of them stayed relevant to the top 10-20 for so long - even the old farts were dangerous. Most of them have 2x the fights of modern fighters, many of them had multiple fights per night.

Back