Stuck for five hours at the Dallas greyhound station.

I have a flask in my bag (I mean obviously. It's me) but if they even smell booze on you, you can't ride. I mean.... I get it I guess, but god damn.

I should have packed some edibles. 8 Cheeba Chews kept me from losing my shit when that satanic dude who was praying to Satan rode next to me from Texas.

But the driver can be shitfaced.

Took the greyhound once between duty stations in the Marine Corps. Wasn’t too bad from what I remember. But, I was asked for money multiple times and some ex con two seats over kept asking me about Iraq.

Finally in NOLA, wolfed down a burger and some local beers and about to grab a nap before the show tonight.
Fuck it's hot as balls down here, taking cold showers like I'm hiding a boner from Jesus.

Nashville was sick dude, I prefer NOLA, but I'll definitely be back soon.

Ain't nobody party like I do lol. Keep an eye on my threads, I'm always on the road.

I'll have another 27 hour trip back to Tulsa, and I'll probably book a show in Houston in the next few months and take the Greyhound there but with how much I'm grinding this year and how hard I've worked and starved hopefully next year things change.

Anyway, I'm going to get an hour of sleep then hit up the show, I'll post after but you guys keep an eye on my IG for all the shenanigans. @nicholasosborncomedy

there are some mad hotties in Dallas. As @Slick_36

The person who handles my poster be out here fucking with me. Usually all my posters are of me in a leather jacket or in my suit but bro has me looking like a fucking Mormon lol.

36176024_10211304023015621_1788821907047448576_o.jpg

Back