Sweden enjoying Islamic culture and useful immigrants.

highly unlikely. jews being least effected that is.

I don't see Israel becoming more "diverse" daily, quite the opposite. In fact, there are less and less muslims in Israel neighbouring areas. And that's all I'm going to say before I accidentally slit my throat while shaving.

Some good news is that the three people the police has arrested have quite good evidence against them, and the police seems to have the same on other people they are currently planning to arrest. I thought there would be a risk that gathering good evidence on them would be very hard due to masks and them not being arrested on the scene.

I'm surprised the media didn't try and cover it up

If you're surprised you should probably reevaluate what kind of sources you generally get your information from. Things like this are always covered and that's a pretty obvious fact. They couldn't cover that up even if they wanted to.

Reading shit sources leads some people to believe fake stories like the item in the past that talked about the Swedish government blocking access to a UK newspaper's article on a murder of a girl in Sweden by an immigrant (as it was indeed not possible to access it from a Swedish IP), because the government supposedly wanted to cover it up. People with no ability for source criticism or basic logical deduction believed that fake story, and of course some of those were WR members.

it's astonishing to me that First World nations will say put out Travel Adversary warnings for specific 3rd world nations due to extreme crime/poverty/violence/war.....and then turn around and invite randos from those countries to come over...

wait, what

there should be a mandatory 'politicians have to actually spend time in that country w/o security before they suggest we invite people over' clause in any program like this IMO.
I'm referring to Europe, not the US, as people can't swim here.

I always enjoy watch white people get mad about shit that supposedly comes from regions and continents they invaded, pilfered, and raped for a century+..... it's fun to watch.

Glad to see Sherdog hasn't lost it's stormfront edge. I was worried we were almost becoming a proper society.

Lmao the world would be mud huts pointy sticks and tribalism if it wasn't for damn ol whitie command and conquering

Been saying this since Trump got elected.

The Sudanese Brit ramming his car into a barricade is an obvious Russian agent too.

The firebombing of Swedish synagogues? Russian agents.

False flags everywhere.

alex-jones.gif

The Sudanese Brit ramming his car into a barricade is an obvious Russian agent too.

False flags everywhere.

alex-jones.gif

Everyone is a Russian agent. If you pee, you are a Russian agent.

Not really, but it could also be a possibilty in the recent mass firebombings, but I´m not sure.

But, I do know for a fact that.

Ghetto areas has their own parallell monetary system, where some rich and powerful families function as banks. There role is to.

- Lend money to people who can´t get it from real banks
- Distribute apartments for people who can´t get them the legal way(housing queue, -payment issues etc)
- Under control of several individuals owning up to 1000 cars( in some cases even more) per person.

In Malmö where I live, we are used to cars set on fire. They come in waves and everytime it is more than 1 car on fire. It is a known fact that the police and insurance companies know that most of these burning cars are a conclusion of a paid job.

So before you debunk my reason to suspect anytime there are incidents like this going on, you should consider that the persons who did this might not have been doing this because of some kind of anger issues.

I like how you type. Very European.

False flags everywhere.

alex-jones.gif
Im not saying its true...... just saw it posted and thought Id share it here

This is all hilarious. Nobody is “enjoying” Islamic culture, in fact, I seriously doubt even Muslims enjoy “Islamic culture”....they are just in fear for their lives or the wrath of allah if they don’t follow along.

touched a nerve I see.

Thanks for proving my point that you're nothing but another bleeding heart liberal who ignores what is going on in the world but instead focuses on which playmate Trump fucked.

Link leads to :

Rinkeby teens say Russian TV crew tried to bribe them

I was expecting CONFIRMATION of the tweet but once again, it's still ASSUMPTIONS being made.

AGAIN.

Note that they TRIED to bribe them but nothing happened. Just 'cause the bombings occurred anyway, doesn't mean that the perpetrators were Swedish teens. That makes ZERO SENSE to have locals pull off what looks like a well-organized attack.

Sorry but this looks more like a Jihad-type military offensive to me.

I bet your dads accent confuses the fuck out of people lol
Yea hes pure dundonian and even i have trouble sometimes understanding and i grew up there for a while. Great funny accent. You should see the football fans when they get pissed off at the ref!

This is all hilarious. Nobody is “enjoying” Islamic culture, in fact, I seriously doubt even Muslims enjoy “Islamic culture”....they are just in fear for their lives or the wrath of allah if they don’t follow along.

The ones that enjoy that culture are the ones on top: they have the say on what that culture is.

Link leads to :

Rinkeby teens say Russian TV crew tried to bribe them

I was expecting CONFIRMATION of the tweet but once again, it's still ASSUMPTIONS being made.

AGAIN.

Note that they TRIED to bribe them but nothing happened. Just 'cause the bombings occurred anyway, doesn't mean that the perpetrators were Swedish teens. That makes ZERO SENSE to have locals pull off what looks like a well-organized attack.

Sorry but this looks more like a Jihad-type military offensive to me.
yeah as I said afterwards I dont know if its true.... but just shared it after seeing it on twitter

Yea hes pure dundonian and even i have trouble sometimes understanding and i grew up there for a while. Great funny accent. You should see the football fans when they get pissed off at the ref!
dude Im from Central Scotland and the dundonian accent is the strangest accent out of all Scottish accents. My mate at school was from there originally, and his mum had a thick dundonian accent but my friend never whilst at school. But when I went round to his house he talked exactly like her and I had no idea what was being said from one minute to the next. Freaked me out when he pointed at a scotch pie and said to his mum "is that meh peh?".......... I thought he'd had a stroke and his speech was effected at first lol

dude Im from Central Scotland and the dundonian accent is the strangest accent out of all Scottish accents. My mate at school was from there originally, and his mum had a thick dundonian accent but my friend never whilst at school. But when I went round to his house he talked exactly like her and I had no idea what was being said from one minute to the next. Freaked me out when he pointed at a scotch pie and said to his mum "is that meh peh?".......... I thought he'd had a stroke and his speech was effected at first lol
Hahaha spot on. Geez meh peh ye twat. Im up in aberdeenshire now and its doric which i cant understand at all. Hector bronckleback on roids.

Back