Sweden enjoying Islamic culture and useful immigrants.

I always enjoy watch white people get mad about shit that supposedly comes from regions and continents they invaded, pilfered, and raped for a century+..... it's fun to watch.

Glad to see Sherdog hasn't lost it's stormfront edge. I was worried we were almost becoming a proper society.

what are you ?

All Europeans are white people and all Europeans are guilty of original sin and middle eastern folks are innocent babes.

You're welcome.

o_O

Too bad for you, the Chinese already have imitation sins and it's selling like hotcakes, better than the original one.

Only Made in China.

Hmnn Muslims in 10th century sweden? Wow Viking Imams?

Wild Imams!!

images

Yea, Muslim Vikings. It's just wildly dishonest and egregious, especially from what is supposed to be an academic standpoint. It isn't dissimilar to the "Cheddar Man" PR stunt and science by press release earlier this year that the media went absolutely bananas over claiming, "The First Brit Was Black". It only works to feed the suspicion of a nefarious agenda at play.

The first 'Brit'? Ah yes, you mean 7,500 years before the onset of the Mesopotamian culture and 2,000 years before humans were even using agriculture. Secondly, there wasn't even so much as a scientific paper published in a peer-reviewed journal (and still hasn't been) for that shit which is particularly irksome as a bio-chem grad student.

The dumbest part of all? There's actually very good chance the dude was brown skinned given the timeline! Other Ancient DNA from early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary of 8,500 years ago showed they lacked variants of two genes - SLC45A2 and SLC24A5 - that swept the continent and led to the depigmentation of us little modern Euros, and how cute we are and all that.

OTOH seven people from the 7,700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both variants - rs16891982 (G;G) and rs1426654 (A;A) - of the aforementioned genes as well as a third (HERC2/OCA2), which plays a role in the phenotypic expression of blue/green eyes and is thought to contribute to light skin and blond hair.

BE HONEST. Fuck 'Social Politics'.

Last edited:
Dunno why you'd even outright lie about things such as that just to stick it to white people if one was looking to push a pro-Islam angle. At literally the same point in history as the Viking age, the Muslim world was at the forefront of humanity's progression in areas of astronomy, mathematics and philosophy. Quite a few are oblivious to the establishment of the Bayt al-Hikma and one can only wonder how history might've turned out if Mutazilism had won out over the Ashʿari school of thought.

See? It isn't difficult.

Yea, Muslim Vikings. It's just wildly dishonest and egregious, especially from what is supposed to be an academic standpoint. It isn't dissimilar to the "Cheddar Man" PR stunt and science by press release earlier this year that the media went absolutely bananas over claiming, "The First Brit Was Black". It only works to feed the suspicion of a nefarious agenda at play.

The first 'Brit'? Ah yes, you mean 7,500 years before the onset of the Mesopotamian culture and 2,000 years before humans were even using agriculture. Secondly, there wasn't even so much as a scientific paper published in a peer-reviewed journal (and still hasn't been) for that shit which is particularly irksome as a bio-chem grad student.

The dumbest part of all? There's actually very good chance the dude was brown skinned given the timeline! Other Ancient DNA from early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary of 8,500 years ago showed they lacked variants of two genes - SLC45A2 and SLC24A5 - that swept the continent and led to the depigmentation of us little modern Euros, and how cute we are and all that.

OTOH seven people from the 7,700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both variants - rs16891982 (G;G) and rs1426654 (A;A) - of the aforementioned genes as well as a third (HERC2/OCA2), which plays a role in the phenotypic expression of blue/green eyes and is thought to contribute to light skin and blond hair.

I remember how viral that story went in Sweden and one of the most prestigious universities in the county marketed the findings of “Islamic Vikings” but when real researcher reviewed it and called it hogwash, there were just a minor retraction and they tried to push the narrative that it was down to interpretations.

There is a major push in Sweden to “disturb a homogeneity” and one of the tasks is to rewrite history by trying to implement narratives that focuses on women, minorities and LBTQ-issues on past events and historical figures.

The “Islamic” find is just one egregious example of many.

I remember how viral that story went in Sweden and one of the most prestigious universities in the county marketed the findings of “Islamic Vikings” but when real researcher reviewed it and called it hogwash, there were just a minor retraction and they tried to push the narrative that it was down to interpretations.

There is a major push in Sweden to “disturb a homogeneity” and one of the tasks is to rewrite history by trying to implement narratives that focuses on women, minorities and LBTQ-issues on past events and historical figures.

It's insane.

Why Sweden of all places? It doesn't deserve that, you can be plenty left-wing without such humiliation. It's quite a sad state of affairs when Norway glances over to its neighbor and feels necessary to put a political party like the FrP into power as a government coalition partner after four decades in isolated parliament opposition. Not that it didn't have its own growing issues (and Oslo is quite segregated) but really? That isn't an ideal brand of politics at all for most people.

So basically, there were muslim Vikings, however the infidel Vikings are the only ones in provenance? That shows Thor > Allah. Blood for the Blood God, and the Blood God is in Asgard. There's no 72 virgins in paradise, much less paradise itself. Only Valhalla exists.

Meanwhile over in the states we are releasing scum like this because their feelings are hurt lol.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...orist-camp-suspects-despite-pleas-sheriff-fbi

Training kids to shoot up a school in the name of Pisslam.

I just quit a job working with a devout muslim. Every shift was a lecture about how these terrorists dont represent true pisslam. Yet everytime on tv when a new terrorist attack happens he would celebrate lol. The paris and manchester attacks truely made his day. He would do this right in front of customers with no shame. Point being ive met a lot of these peace loving scum who strive for their virgins and its all the same. Taqiya its called i thing and theres like 9 or 10 variations of it they use to lie to us infidels. Was also told if i dont convert fully then my daughter will "burn in hellfire". So pisslam sends innocent children to hell i guess. Maybe i should teach my kid to go shoot up a school to save her from eternal fire. Ill back glad when i get back to the states. We have the same political correctness as europe but at least we are allowed to defend ourselves.
If theresa may quits well sajid javid is likely to replace. Muslim prime minister, muslim mayor. Domino effect.

Meanwhile over in the states we are releasing scum like this because their feelings are hurt lol.

Yet everytime on tv when a new terrorist attack happens he would celebrate lol. The paris and manchester attacks truely made his day. He would do this right in front of customers with no shame[/QUOTE]

I don´t know if what you are telling is true or not. But in case if it´s true. What did you do about it? Your boss? I suspect he is by now under surveillance by a befittingly institution of yours,
for openly celebrating terroist attacks.

I do find it rather strange that you quit your job because of him.

You could absolutely be right and that is why I think Anders Lindberg in Aftonbladet and the left-wing politician Daniel Riazat tried to imply that it was a black-op by the right (these car barbecues).

Bare with me my fellow Swede. I really, really can´t stand Anders Lindberg. He is what I would call a no compromise kind of guy that sees everything black and white. He is just to far left from where I stand(and you know I´m a modest kind of left guy). To the point, when ever he open his mouth in Aktuellt Agenda to be the voice of the minority in Sweden, he just seems so delusional and never back of when confronted with the reality.

And in reality, Aftonbladets website is the best looking and the easiest to surf around of the bunch I can choose from.

Lol... wow.

Is that really what you think?

Not really, but it could also be a possibilty in the recent mass firebombings, but I´m not sure.

But, I do know for a fact that.

Ghetto areas has their own parallell monetary system, where some rich and powerful families function as banks. There role is to.

- Lend money to people who can´t get it from real banks
- Distribute apartments for people who can´t get them the legal way(housing queue, -payment issues etc)
- Under control of several individuals owning up to 1000 cars( in some cases even more) per person.

In Malmö where I live, we are used to cars set on fire. They come in waves and everytime it is more than 1 car on fire. It is a known fact that the police and insurance companies know that most of these burning cars are a conclusion of a paid job.

So before you debunk my reason to suspect anytime there are incidents like this going on, you should consider that the persons who did this might not have been doing this because of some kind of anger issues.

Last edited:
Your point?

Never said it was Peace and Harmony over here, you fucktard. <LikeReally5>

But at least I don't have to worry about extremists using their Religion(Islam) as an excuse to firebomb the fuck out of everything here in the States.

What are the "stats" for number of Muslim-related / Jihad-related killings over there in Europe as opposed to here? Since you seem to be so "good" with posting pics of pointless graphs, maybe you can find that for me?

Bet you it's more over there and over here. Just a hunch. <13>

(note to everyone else reading this : Don't help this clown. Let him do something that Liberals never do, for a change : WORK)
touched a nerve I see.

I don´t know if what you are telling is true or not. But in case if it´s true. What did you do about it? Your boss? I suspect he is by now under surveillance by a befittingly institution of yours,
for openly celebrating terroist attacks.

I do find it rather strange that you quit your job because of him.

Well i found better employment elsewhere but yea i didnt want to be associated or around that. The guy is a nutcase. Iranian born pakistani raised shia. The worst part? Married to my mother whos from asheville N.C!!

I saw some muslims outside a synagogue shouting 'stab the jews.'
Each years Western leader insist on bringing thousand of people into their countries who are the jews worst nightmare, why?
I really feel sorry for the jews in these countries. They face percecution everywhere they go and they must wonder why the population on jew-haters increase year after year.

Well i found better employment elsewhere but yea i didnt want to be associated or around that. The guy is a nutcase. Iranian born pakistani raised shia. The worst part? Married to my mother whos from asheville N.C!!

Interesting. May I ask where your family are originated from?

Each years Western leader insist on bringing thousand of people into their countries who are the jews worst nightmare, why?
I really feel sorry for the jews in these countries. They face percecution everywhere they go and they must wonder why the population on jew-haters increase year after year.

No matter if you live in a place where freedom of speech is a gift, you should not be allowed to shout that kind of words. It´s a punishable act and I really hope you recorded it with your phone.

Jews will be fine. They are the least affected by what's going on. Take care of your own.

The whole world and sweden in particular has serious islamic problems but these toruchings dont fit the pattern for muslim thugs and other gangs.
Looks more like left wings- body language, coordination of attack, no chants, everyone wearing black and masked...i guess we will never know

Sure it does.
1. They did the exact same thing when the police officers shot a Muslim a few years back.
2. Location. I can't imagine a bunch of white dudes going to the Muslim neighborhoods, burning it down and getting out alive.
3. They are seen pushing shopping carts filled with Molotov cocktails, that's third world shit.
4. Sweden didn't win a world cup, that's when white people like to burn shit down.

yeh this modern revision is bizzare. why not just say the garment reached sweden through trade.

Back