T.J. Dillashaw sends message to Demetrious Johnson: ‘Don’t be scared...let’s get this done’

Nobody mentioned prime. The guy that knocked out Dillashaw is that the guy that Johnson beat twice. So, if he is a "can", Dillashaw should have had no problems beating him. Wait, is this Timmy's mom posting? Are we having Stove Top Stuffing tonight, Mrs. Dillashaw?
do you think luciano is a better fighter than jose aldo because he beat aldo when aldo was still young and inexperienced?

do you think erica paes is better than cyborg?

before everyone starts "he's calling the smaller man", he's calling THE BEST FIGHTER IN THE SPORT RIGHT NOW and he's also coming down to the division, so please no arguments like that
Seemed fine for MM to go down in division but not TJ?

How about TJ just defends his belt in his own division....

Why hold up another division for a "superfight" that nobody really even cares about in the first place.

TJ should take a page from GSP. He said that it is cowardly to challenge a guy from a smaller weight class. It really annoys me when people do that. For example, Cyborg is forever doing this nonsense.

TJ needs to sit the hell down. He has had the belt for one minute. Why does he deserve a shot at the flyweight belt anyway? The whole thing is distasteful and makes TJ look obnoxious.

Would be awesome if MM moved up and took TJs belt though... I'm not sure he could do it though. TJ is so much bigger and is really fast and skilled at wrestling.

DJ was only fighting in Bantamweight because there wasn't a flyweight division.

Dude is 5'3", for God's sake. TJ is 5'6 1/2", Cody is 5'7", Domenic is 5'8. Shortest flyweight is 5'2". Mm is actually undersized even for his current weight class. He hardly moved down so he could Goliath the poor flywrights.

Dilly can try to make 125 if he wants. That's not the point. The point is that DJ wants to be paid more and Dilly will receive whatever money he wants.

The ironic thing is Dilly was or is a member of the MMAMAMMMA then he becomes an obvious UFC pawn in this situation.

If TJ can make weight then mighty mouse should fight him, end of story.

He's cleared out the division..

They both want big money fights and champs shouldn't be forced to fight other champs...but c'mon MM if you want the damn payday

LOL He wore it to his wedding. What a mark

8bacb9a21cd543aa8a2d21e48f678d78--tie-knots-mma-ufc.jpg
lol I bet his wife is secretly pissed. Woman are so pedantic about there weddings. I doubt when she dreamed of her special day her husband was holding a UFC belt.

Seriously though why can't he leave the combat shit in the cage and focus on your wife? It's just one day dedicated to her.

Last edited:
LOL TJ...

Send message to Holloway, then act tough..

In order to challenge the champion in his own weight class, you need to put up your belt from a different weight class as collateral? It just doesn't make sense to me to make a fight for the BW belt at 125 lbs. If DJ wants the 135 belt, he goes to 135. If TJ wants to fight for 125, he has to make the cut.

Also, while the idea of challenging up to be great makes sense, it's not always as feasible. Holloway is bigger than TJ than TJ is DJ.

If TJ were to be a Featherweight, he'd bulk up to Chad Mendes proportions. GSP didn't just go straight up to MW to challenge for the belt. Over time, he put on the necessary muscle mass to do so, and if TJ were to move up, the same should be done. As for FLW, TJ says he can make the cut now as opposed to later.
I'm not saying that in every instance his own belt should be put up, I am saying that he is trying to come down to win a belt because he thinks it will be easy and if he comes in at 125, they both qualify for the 135 as well. Why wouldn't he put his belt where his mouth is? If he thinks he can beat Johnson then this shouldn't be a problem. Dillashaw is showing himself to be a real dirtbag. Now, RayA, are you related to Dillashaw or are you a UFC Shill? That "plea" for Dillashaw was disgusting, especially the "Holloway is too big" part. So it wouldn't be a challenge for Dillashaw to pick on the bigger guy but it is a challenge to pick on the smaller guy? Then you try to tell me the differences in size between Johnson and Holloway? Tell Dana, "you done good."

do you think luciano is a better fighter than jose aldo because he beat aldo when aldo was still young and inexperienced?

do you think erica paes is better than cyborg?
You are reaching. My point was that not all of Johnson's victories against "cans", like everyone is trying to say. Dillashaw was knocked out by one of those cans.

They both want big money fights and champs shouldn't be forced to fight other champs...but c'mon MM if you want the damn payday
That's the point. He wasn't offered "the damn payday". It's not as if he asked for 30 million. He probably asked for a million. He wanted two million in 2015 before Dilly lost the title.

That's the point. He wasn't offered "the damn payday". It's not as if he asked for 30 million. He probably asked for a million. He wanted two million in 2015 before Dilly lost the title.
Yeah and the big payday arrived and he cowered...

Back