Tenshin v Floyd Mayweather confirmed!?!?

LMAO at Luke and Ariel starting to cover Rizin now.

No one is going to care about it anyway. Nobody did last year, either. People in the U.S. don’t sit around watching fights on NYE. The time slot they had it in last year, is when everyone is getting ready for their parties.
This is true. But probably less western fans are going to care now, of the ones who did. RIZIN's audience is going to spike bc of this.

There is a possibility that Floyd has a share of Rizin as we speak. Not only a fight purse but a % of the company.

There is a possibility that Floyd has a share of Rizin as we speak. Not only a fight purse but a % of the company.
Mayweather said this is just the start of his involvement.

New Japan Pro Wrestling has the Tokyo Dome for January 4th, but I dont know what is before it. Mayweather must have reached out to them recently. Rizin released their tickets weeks ago.

Or is this going to be like Mercer vs. Bonjasky where it's a huge hyped fight - and one kick gets thrown and the fight is stopped?

True story that kick made Mercer shit his drawers so he verbally quit

Tenshin about to revive the Japanese prize fight scene with a huge KO.

...I hope.

Most exciting news I've heard in a long, long time. I almost tagged you earlier lol. Nothing but positive for JMMA with this, no matter how it shakes out.

Hell ya brah. We should have a thread going that night.

Holy shit!

Hopefully they can get Floyd to agree to mixed rules like Aoki vs Nagashima. 1st round boxing, second kickboxing.

I would like mma rules. Floyd is a lot bigger and Tenshin is mainly a kickboxer. MMA rules would favor Floyd against a kickboxer. But if it's pure boxing rules obviously Floyd is favored. It should be a mma fight.

This is unbelievable! Paramount should pick this up.

Dana White is probably crying now to emotional music for saying khabib vs floyd will never happend.

I think this is most likely true

Floyd may get a smaller than usual purse but if the event does well and Rizin takes off even higher, a more profitable asset. Win win. That being said, if he's actually willing to step into the ring I suspect he's holding on to a big %.

I wonder if he has western expansion on his mind

I think this is most likely true

Floyd may get a smaller than usual purse but if the event does well and Rizin takes off even higher, a more profitable asset. Win win. That being said, if he's actually willing to step into the ring I suspect he's holding on to a big %.

I wonder if he has western expansion on his mind
He claims he wants to bring his fighters to Japan. Business relationship between the shows in the future

Back