Movies Terminator 2: Judgement Day > The Terminator

jml4life

Boom
@Blue
Reaction score
Love the first one. Great pacing and 80's feel buuuuuuuut T2 is too badass and epic.
terminator-vs-terminator-2.jpg

I prefer Alien over Aliens and T2 > T1 but they're different movies. Terminator and Alien is sci-fi horror and Aliens and T2 are action movies.
This 100% I agree with. The first Alien film is legendary and it alongside Blade Runner are what made me fall in love with the sci-fi genre

I think it's about as even as you can get. Depending on my mood it can go either way. T1 definitely has more grime to it and t2 has more sense of adventure imo.

Id say Terminator 1 is better during the fall or winter season. T2 is better during spring or summer.

I prefer Alien over Aliens and T2 > T1 but they're different movies. Terminator and Alien is sci-fi horror and Aliens and T2 are action movies.
Hmmm.... Perhaps that's the winning formula. Don't try to follow up a great horror movie with more of the same. Make the sequel an action movie.

or just have James Cameron make your sequel

T1 for me is way better. I honestly would have been happier if It was a standalone film and no sequels at all were ever released.

Back