Terminator 2: Judgment Day vs. Predator

Which is the better movie?

• Total voters
images

IMO T2 is the better movie.

Last edited:
Voted T2 (better plot), then saw that ridiculous over the top Predator clip (I like how they all join him and start shooting without asking questions, until they have nothing to shot anymore) and kinda regret my vote lol

I have a question about Predator.

In that scene where Billy senses something is watching him, and he's looking up at the trees. It shows a shot of the jungle that billy is looking at. Is the predator visible in that scene? I've always thought i could almost see it in that part, but never could quite tell for sure. I eventually decided it wasn't visible but the director wanted u to search for it, thinking it might be visible.

But then the other day i saw a video on how they directed the movie and the narrators drew attention to that scene and said the predator is cloaked but visible, crouching on a branch in the foreground. And i think i actually saw it.

Edit: starting @6:21 is that the predator crouching on that big crooked tree right in the center of the frame, like the narrator says?

The predator is visible a lot in the movie, but you really have to look at times

I have a question about Predator.

In that scene where Billy senses something is watching him, and he's looking up at the trees. It shows a shot of the jungle that billy is looking at. Is the predator visible in that scene? I've always thought i could almost see it in that part, but never could quite tell for sure. I eventually decided it wasn't visible but the director wanted u to search for it, thinking it might be visible.

But then the other day i saw a video on how they directed the movie and the narrators drew attention to that scene and said the predator is cloaked but visible, crouching on a branch in the foreground. And i think i actually saw it.

Edit: starting @6:21 is that the predator crouching on that big crooked tree right in the center of the frame, like the narrator says?

i believe the Predator is visible in like a shimmer type way that you get with a cloak as opposed to something being truly invisible.

T2 is one of the most influential films of all time. I love predator but t2 for me

Voted predator. I feel squeaky Furlong and the watered down violence held T2 back.

stickaround.gif

Tuf choice. Went with Pred though. Both are great movies

if T2 didn't have edward furlong screeching in it, it would be winning these kinds of polls. voted predator.

ohzrd5t.jpg

Also you guys are nuts. T2 is quite possibly the best sci fi action movie ever.

T2 and it's not even close.

Also, is it just me or has Furlong's character not aged well? I don't remember it being criticized this much when it came out and the years immediately after.

Everyone hates him now though.

Predator is a great action movie, one of the best of the decade. But both Terminators are a tier above it.
yup and its not close, but Predator really is a good movie also. But T2 was really ahead of its time visually.

T2 and it's not even close.

Also, is it just me or has Furlong's character not aged well? I don't remember it being criticized this much when it came out and the years immediately after.

Everyone hates him now though.
Not at all, that type was almost seen as “cool” by kids at the time.

Not so much now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back