The 2023 Heavies' Awards: Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) FINALS Round - WINNER: BOXERMAURITS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted for Ares and Poitier.
SidneyPoitier.jpg

@Askafan
@BabyBlue_Bomber
@ComfortablyNumb55
@Cowboy Kurt Angle
@Elvis.
@HerpDerp
@jitzmonkey
@Killer Kadoogan
@King in the North
@kuf
@Lawrence
@markantony20
@Max Power
@Oscar Madison
@swarrrm
@TempleoftheDog
@The Boomerang
@werepig

I appreciate the votes Sherbros. That's a great list of posters right there with impeccable taste and good judgement.

I'd like to think I was third or fourth on a lot of ballots.
@BFoe
@Fahcough

I also think I would do well at the Sherdog equivalent of the Razzies.

@Arqueto has brilliantly kept the shoop section going in the name of our beloved friend @bigwaverider, who is still with us in spirit. Thank you Arq - you and all the shoopers bring much needed laughs to all of us in the most witty manner. The way you have handled the loss of our dear friend epitomizes grace and class. The humor here at this site is so wild and crazy and it's often what keeps me coming back. Laughter is the best medicine and the shoopers provide our meds 24/7. Hell they even be beastin' 25/8, eight days a week. Long live the shoops!

I missed this bud and just saw it. Thanks for the kind words man. You're an awesome poster and mod here. Truly one of the real gents of Sherdog.

As long as I'm around, I'll make sure I bring the lulz and hype the guys up too, and work hard for the shoop scene. Mike is the goat, and we are all trying to get to that level. Long live the shoop scene.

@Askafan
@BabyBlue_Bomber
@ComfortablyNumb55
@Cowboy Kurt Angle
@Elvis.
@HerpDerp
@jitzmonkey
@Killer Kadoogan
@King in the North
@kuf
@Lawrence
@markantony20
@Max Power
@Oscar Madison
@swarrrm
@TempleoftheDog
@The Boomerang
@werepig

I appreciate the votes Sherbros. That's a great list of posters right there with impeccable taste and good judgement.

I'd like to think I was third or fourth on a lot of ballots.
@BFoe
@Fahcough

I also think I would do well at the Sherdog equivalent of the Razzies.
Absolutely you were, you and Scott too. It was super tough this year, and ultimately I went with Kryptt and Arq. I did consider that maybe it’s more appropriate for Arq to be Shooper of the Year instead, in which case I’d have to decide whether to give the vote to you or Scotty, and that’s tough :/

THE FINALS RESULTS:

4A5.gif

With a total of 88 votes...
The 2023

Heavies' FrankieNYC Award - Poster of the Year Winner is...
@BoxerMaurits !!!

f15jpUp.png

1704778012580.png
2nd place: @KazDibiase

3rd place: @StonedLemur

Congratulations to @BoxerMaurits and to the rest of
the finalists this year!

Thank you all for your participation!
2024 is a whole new different ballgame. Best of luck to all!

Boxer-Maurits-Sherdog-Poster-Champ-JPEG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back