The investigation just GRU by another 12 indictments (Mueller Thread v. 18)

lmao Podesta's email was literally "password". Suppose that isn't true, he was phished... You don't have to be a world class Russian super villain to hack that...
So?

I'd imagine you don't need to be a world class thief to mug a 95 year old woman crossing the street either. That doesn't mean it's OK for people to ignore the crime, dummy.

Yes, and him firing Comey came with the special counsel as a consequence once he admitted it was about the Russia investigation. Trumps fault, nobody else.

Trump's not going to starve anyone or shut anything down from here on out...he's going to deal with what comes out of the FBI and what comes out of the special counsel. This is because politically he has no choice.

I don't hate Trump, I think he's a self serving sociopath though.

Trump fired Comey because Comey wouldn't tell the country that Trump wasn't under investigation. Because the majority of the country believed Trump was under investigation for Russian collusion it was greatly undermining the legitimacy and potential effectiveness of his presidency. It was also causing great anxiety and strife amongst the populist. Even if you disagree with Trump firing Comey can you at least admit that Comey's refusal to clear the air was causing a legitimate, significant, and unnecessary problem for the administration?

And furthermore didn't Comey confirm his intention to undermine the president by testifying that after he was fired he leaked his memos to the media specifically to spark a special council?

You never struck me as a loony leftist or one of the crazed liberals on this board. How come you can't admit these basic elements to this whole story? Why insist on running with the loony left's narrative of this whole thing? And are you sure you have not let your disgust of the president color your judgment and blind you from clear thought and assessment?

The fuck?

Trump brown nosing as much as possible before his big meeting.

naac9gynrs7z.png

Trump brown nosing as much as possible before his big meeting.

naac9gynrs7z.png
There's so much insanity In such few words.

Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse
How would he know that? He has no idea about US Russia relations and its history.
thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity
So now he's blaming the US for bad relations? Its not because Russia invades other nearby countries, kills journalists, poisons enemies in other countries, hacks the DNC and steals Americans identities.
and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!
Its now not just a witch hunt but a rigged witch hunt.
This shit is embarrassing.

The fuck?

Wait. so even Russia thinks it's a rigged witch hunt? So Russia thinks this is ridiculous too, and unproductive... But they were productive working with Trump? How can he be colluding if they aren't working together. Hmmm.

Wait. so even Russia thinks it's a rigged witch hunt? So Russia thinks this is ridiculous too, and unproductive... But they were productive working with Trump? How can he be colluding if they aren't working together. Hmmm.
You are actually taking something said by the Russian govt. at face value, why would they lie?

Trump is done , he’s meeting Putin today, it’s confirmed he knows Putin and Russia. Also Trump knows a famous MMA fighter from Russia

Imagine if a Democratic President was verbally fellating Putin/Russia while attacking our intelligence agencies, how long would it take for impeachment?

Yah, the same trustworthy Russia that's poisoning people abroad and fucking with our national divisions and elections at home...

The problem with a lot of you rapid anti Trump guys is that you get really defensive and aggressive and and you don’t actually respond to any of the arguments people put forth. You just expect everybody to take your word as gospel and you can’t offer up rebuttals so you just say ‘well I’m not responding because I’m right’.

That’s fine with me. I actually really get joy out of it. It just means you’re stupid and weak.

These last 2 years of seeing you guys melt down has been so incredible. Hilarious stuff

That's because your arguments are shit and you should feel bad.

Back