News *** The Jake Paul v Nate Diaz Official Discussion Mega Thread ***

Who wins?

• Total voters
Cormier is Danas lapdog. Whatever leaves his mouth is what Dana wants to tell the press. So now Dana uses that fight to take back some credit he thought mma lost ,when Askren and Woodley put on their pathetic performances.

Cormier has no expertise in Boxing. Its like Schaub making boxing predictions. Tthis is not about what Daniel thinks but what he expects will please his boss. Annother 4cm up into Danas ass.

You can see the guy try some slick attack after he has his hands up though. It’s hard to see because I guy is in the way but if you look closely you can tell it escalated beyond him looking like he was trying to diffuse the situation

Why is Nate always causing a scene, dude is 38 years old...One day hes goinh to mess with the wrong dude and get blasted, wont be surprise..

I know Nate is Nate and I don’t know the situation or circumstances, but he should have some security around him when he goes to these events. There’s always going to be some drunk fuck trying to make a name for himself and start shit with Nate. I don’t know if that is the case here. But simply having security around him to de-escalate any situation should be always a thing for him at these kind of events.

I shouldn't be but I am actually surprised by the number of people responding to this thread proudly announcing they are complete pussies that clearly have never left their room much less stepped into a gym.

This guy stepping forward with arms extended is de-escalating while Nate putting up a high guard is aggressive? What a bunch of losers. You try going out and de-escalating a situation like that and see what happens.

Nate showed that dude the difference between Sherdog and real life. We can all act like tough guys here talking shit about professional fighters, but if you do leave your room, see one of these guys in real life, and think a camera is going to keep you safe while you act tough stepping to these guys and talking shit you really need to reconsider ever leaving your room.

We believe you man, you have watched all the street Utube vids, you say you are NOT a pussie, must be true if you typed it on Sherdog.

I know Nate is Nate and I don’t know the situation or circumstances, but he should have some security around him when he goes to these events. There’s always going to be some drunk fuck trying to make a name for himself and start shit with Nate. I don’t know if that is the case here. But simply having security around him to de-escalate any situation should be always a thing for him at these kind of events.
That would ruin the fun for Nate lol

Only wanna be’s and high school kids still glorify street fights.
I think Ill take the notoriously wimpy Jocko Willinks advice on street fighting over yours.
What Jocko says?

Watching Nate in action on the street reminded me of one of my favorite games

streetsofrage-1648585019831.jpg

That would ruin the fun for Nate lol

true but at some point like someone else mentioned he will have a situation where whoever the other person is has a weapon or like 20 dudes rush him. I don’t think anyone wants to see Nate get seriously hurt for something so stupid.

Looks like the guy went to clinch or a takedown even though he had his hands up like he wasn't a threat

Lmao at all the idiots in here acting as if that guy was going for some kind of fake-out where he goes from fake passive to uncorking bombs on Nate. Dude clearly didnt want to fight and for some reason Nate decides to choke him out. Maybe hes one of those overly involved pacifiers who didnt want to give Nate space to get involved in the brawl, but a simple push would have sufficed If that was the case

I shouldn't be but I am actually surprised by the number of people responding to this thread proudly announcing they are complete pussies that clearly have never left their room much less stepped into a gym.

This guy stepping forward with arms extended is de-escalating while Nate putting up a high guard is aggressive? What a bunch of losers. You try going out and de-escalating a situation like that and see what happens.

Nate showed that dude the difference between Sherdog and real life. We can all act like tough guys here talking shit about professional fighters, but if you do leave your room, see one of these guys in real life, and think a camera is going to keep you safe while you act tough stepping to these guys and talking shit you really need to reconsider ever leaving your room.

In a society that is still governed according to the rule of law, mindless bravado is meaningless in a court of law

"Street justice" ideals are often published on free-for-all opinion forums, but have never and will never even be heard in a court of law. Meaningless.

In criminal court, Nate's actions will be considered in the context of self-defense. If the actions cannot be shown as necessary to self-preservation of health or life, he will be convicted of some form of assault. Other options: pay the guy to drop charges and hope the DA or a GJ doesn't file anyway, or plea-bargain to a lesser offense.

In civil court, the optics are so bad that an award is certain. Options: contest the suit and lose big money, or settle it for slightly less money.

Reactions: mkt
You saw the result of the confrontation, not how it started, so it maybe a little early to be passing judgment.
He's a 38 yr old MAN out on the street with 18-mid20 year olds. So yeah, it's time to grow up.

The guys biggest mistake was even though his hands were UP he TOOK a step TOWARDS Diaz invading his personal space in an aggressive situation. We also do not know what lead up to this. It's a bit ironic but I find fighters, instead of being passive in a situation like this, usually are far from that. I guess because they realize how much getting hit actually HURTS if you don't prepare for it.

Back