The main reason Conor's LW belt stays with him, and will stay longer:

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
The reason is you, guys. Yes, you, Conor's haters.
I know you're here.

The level of your butthurt regarding this matter is very high. Amazingly high.
But the more time Conor holds the belt, the more butthurt you become. Your screaming and whining will go higher and higher on the decibels and your hate and anger grow stronger.

Every LW fight in the top 10 makes you remember who the champion in this division is.
The interim champ, Ferguson, remembers it every day. He dedicates a tweet to Conor every day. He's pissed. Just like you (in his case, he's not even much smarter than you).

Conor's name and recognition grows in MMA world, without him fighting.
Whether he DOES fight in MMA next , or boxes, or whatever move he does to bring WME the revenue - this revenue will be HUGE.
Because he accumulates so much hype around him - and you guys provide a negative one - that not only his fans will gather for him, as usual:
This time, an army of haters, a big one, will pay an incredible amount of $$$ to hopefully see him lose.

TL;DR
Conor keeps belt->You keep hating->You bring him money

Last edited:
TS, to his McG screensaver:

g7IsB.gif

typical wall of text by a nuthugger.

I know that Conor's haters had comprehension issues:

TL;DR for people like you:

I know that Conor's haters had comprehension issues:

TL;DR for people like you:

He keeps the belt because he's making the UFC a lot of money.

It's nonsense.

Or cause he too pussy go against the best fighters in the division.

Or too pussy to man up and take a risk by defending his belt.

I know you're here.

But the more time Conor holds the belt, the more butthurt you become. Your screaming and whining will go higher and higher on the decibels and your hate and anger grow stronger.

Every LW fight in the top 10 makes you remember who the champion in this division is.
The interim champ, Ferguson, remembers it every day. He dedicates a tweet to Conor every day. He's pissed. Just like you (in his case, he's not even much smarter than you).

Whether he DOES fight in MMA next , or boxes, or whatever move he does to bring WME the revenue - this revenue will be HUGE.
Because he accumulates so much hype around him - and you guys provide a negative one - that not only his fans will gather for him, as usual:
This time, an army of haters, a big one, will pay an incredible amount of $$$ to hopefully see him lose.

TL;DR f
<1>

Or cause he too pussy go against the best fighters in the division.

Or too pussy to man up and take a risk by defending his belt.

Yeah yeah, calling a MMArtist "pu$$y". Classic hater. You'll pay to see him. Spread the verb.

I know you're here.

TL;DR f

I bet when you go to the shop and theyve ran out of tampons you write an essay about how conor haters are to blame

I bet when you go to the shop and theyve ran out of tampons you write an essay about how conor haters are to blame

Nothing to blame you for.
You're adorable. I love you. Conor loves you. You bring money to Conor and entertainment to me.

Spot on TS. These haters are some of the most pathetic people I've ever seen on the internet and that I's saying ALOT. Just enjoy the fucking ride. It's been a hell of one. From conors KO of Aldo and alverez, from his destruction of Holloway, how he made Nate diaz into a bleeding faucet. To his fun 30 minute boxing match with the GOAT. If you just let go of the hate. You would enjoy this shit for what it is. Entertainment.

Being a fan of a fighter >>>>>> being a fighter basher and calling him a pu$$y

Yeah yeah yeah tell your boyfriend to get his ass in the cage and defend his shit.

Back