The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

bro, I used to dress like the ultimate ultra douche back in 2008-2010. I sold my Affliction shirt collection for $700 over the Summer. people fucking go nuts for that shit haha
At least you didn't wear crocs like @lsa

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

lying about low level shit like this would be such a waste of time.

I didn't speak about lying on purpose. It is just that you all get older, but your cloths don't fit because cloths are getting smaller. I like it.

It could be true though.

The younger guys in my company wear suits so tight they cant breathe. The pants are so tight and short they look like they are wearing their graduation suits from High School. I am not saying the NBA oversized style was good, but a good suit should fit. I like Slim fit, but skinny or stretch suits are gay.

Next will be that the scales aren't as secure anymore as they were 10 years ago. Body looks exactly the same, but the scale gives way higher weight now.

TS is right. i am generally the same size i was 10 years ago but the shirts are getting smaller somehow.
where the hell are all the men that can fit into those. an XL from 10 years ago is easily an XXL now. i still fit in my old L generic white tshirts, if i buy L today it would be impossible to fit.
That's because they're changing the sizing for egos. It's called vanity sizing.

Women want to be smaller, so a size 12 from 60 years ago is a size 6 now. Same size clothes but the woman gets to claim she's smaller. Menswear went the other direction, guys want to be "big" so a large is what a medium used to be so we can claim to be swoll. At the same time, jeans and pants might claim a 34 inch waist but they could be up to 4 inches bigger than that, so we can claim that we fit in the same size clothes as when we were younger.

The only real test is to hold on to your old clothes and see if they still fit. Modern sizing is complete fugazy.

Sizes seem to vary a lot more now, some recent T-shirts I own are medium yet I'v got an Italian made jacket which is XXL

Nice necropost, and with a fucking ad in it, too.

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller?

How? Everyone is fat AF? Your average woman weight: 5'3 and 180lbs. #PUKE!

Is this part of the pussification of men?

A chick bought me STUFF from Zara. It all fits great.

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?
I used to be bothered by clothing sizes. Then, I decided to stop being fat and my problems went away. I suggest you try the same.

My wife has a version of this but she blames it on the dryer shrinking her clothes. Oh yeah, that damn dryer. I say.

For op. Oh yeah, millennials ruin everything, damn them. I say

Wife and I went to a brewery and I liked the t-shirts they had and bought an XL. My wife said it would be too small, but they didn't have 2XL. I'm thick with wide shoulders and a big chest, but I figured XL is fine. I went home and tried it on and I kid you not, you could see my belly button and heartbeat.

Wife and I went to a brewery and I liked the t-shirts they had and bought an XL. My wife said it would be too small, but they didn't have 2XL. I'm thick with wide shoulders and a big chest, but I figured XL is fine. I went home and tried it on and I kid you not, you could see my belly button and heartbeat.
you got the china sizing where 2XL is a medium, and yes, china sizing is a thing, or it could be female sizes, which are confusing on their own.... and then youth sizes.....

you got the china sizing where 2XL is a medium, and yes, china sizing is a thing, or it could be female sizes, which are confusing on their own.... and then youth sizes.....

I bought pants from Japan and I'm a 4XL based on my size. Sherdoggers are King-level in Japan.

A lot depends on the brand too. I wear size 34 pants. But some brands I wear size 32. 34 is too big with them. Some with 33 fit the best. And I even had to get a 35 from one because 34 was somehow too tight.

Same often happens with shirts.

Back