The men's clothes don't fit anymore. #rant

That's because they're changing the sizing for egos. It's called vanity sizing.

Women want to be smaller, so a size 12 from 60 years ago is a size 6 now. Same size clothes but the woman gets to claim she's smaller. Menswear went the other direction, guys want to be "big" so a large is what a medium used to be so we can claim to be swoll. At the same time, jeans and pants might claim a 34 inch waist but they could be up to 4 inches bigger than that, so we can claim that we fit in the same size clothes as when we were younger.

The only real test is to hold on to your old clothes and see if they still fit. Modern sizing is complete fugazy.
well ain't that some bs. vanity sizing.
i mean ok, for women, fine. but for dudes?
jesus.

You’re aware that millennials are like 30 - 40 now, and the skinny jeans stuff came after us, right? We wore baggy pants.
Typical millennial, no accountability.

Millennials are 26-42yrs old and skinny jeans came in 2007 which is slap bang in the wheelhouse of millennials.

I used to be bothered by clothing sizes. Then, I decided to stop being fat and my problems went away. I suggest you try the same.

Unfortunately I was cursed with great genes so my issues come from being either too long or too muscular. But congratulations to you buddy, hope you keep up the good work.

I remember this thread, I think
@Phlog was this not the thread I recommended the jeans from varusteleka?
The jeans for real men.

also lol at all the passive aggressive betas.

The jeans for real men.

fuck, i buy from varustreleka all the time. i even emailed them a few days ago to make the wool luhka in grey. i keep looking at those tactical jeans for a while, they look real good.

Reactions: lsa
fuck, i buy from varustreleka all the time. i even emailed them a few days ago to make the wool luhka in grey. i keep looking at those tactical jeans for a while, they look real good.

I mean who does not want jeans that has pockets for your AK47 mags?
I have some of their cargo pants, a few shirts and other stuff.
Its one of my fav shops.

edit I am also looking at the tac jeans and plan to buy a pair soon.

I mean who does not want jeans that has pockets for your AK47 mags?
I have some of their cargo pants, a few shirts and other stuff.
Its one of my fav shops.
are the cargo pants good? i was looking at those, at the bundeswehr replica pants, the jeans.

are the cargo pants good? i was looking at those, at the bundeswehr replica pants, the jeans.

The Särmä cargo pants is the ones I have several of.
For the price I doubt you find any better.
The green ones and the khaki I give high praise.
The black ones I feel lose a bit in washing.
Still good but not as good as the other 2.

Great big pockets, you can almost back down a tent and sleeping bag in them.
Old fashion with buttons instead of zipper.
I feel they look good and are relaxed and roomy in a good way.
The green ones are imo the best looking IRL.

@Fox by the Sea
My experience is that their Särmä shit is pretty high quality for the money.
I bought a few of their own brand shirts too and its been good quality.
A few merino wool stuff, has also been good, washed them at too high temp and they still look good.

The Särmä cargo pants is the ones I have several of.
For the price I doubt you find any better.
The green ones and the khaki I give high praise.
The black ones I feel lose a bit in washing.
Still good but not as good as the other 2.

Great big pockets, you can almost back down a tent and sleeping bag in them.
Old fashion with buttons instead of zipper.
I feel they look good and are relaxed and roomy in a good way.
The green ones are imo the best looking IRL.
<RomeroSalute>

How can I not feel manly when I buy jeans?
With every pair you get a 10% boost of testosterone

310885c813cbc1e510.jpg

@Fox by the Sea
My experience is that their Särmä shit is pretty high quality for the money.
I bought a few of their own brand shirts too and its been good quality.
A few merino wool stuff, has also been good, washed them at too high temp and they still look good.
i've bought the wool shirt whe it was the Jama brand and looks bombproof. they'va had some insane deals on AKU military boots, and those are the real deal. even Salomons are cheaper there. the Sarma brand looks very high quality.
oh i also paid a ton for the Jaakari backpack. but that thing, i don't know how you could break it.

i've bought the wool shirt whe it was the Jama brand and looks bombproof. they'va had some insane deals on AKU military boots, and those are the real deal. even Salomons are cheaper there. the Sarma brand looks very high quality.
oh i also paid a ton for the Jaakari backpack. but that thing, i don't know how you could break it.

Thats from Finnish brand Savotta, who makes a ton of shit for the Finnish military.
I got one of their backpack, design its simple as hell and look like its from the 1950is and not 2020ties.
But quality and durability wise... that fucker will out live me.
Savotta is expensive but that shit is quality. I learned about them when I lived in Finland.
Much of their stuff is made in Finland or in the Baltics, IIRC Savotta makes most of their stuff in EU.

Thats from Finnish brand Savotta, who makes a ton of shit for the Finnish military.
I got one of their backpack, design its simple as hell and look like its from the 1950is and not 2020ties.
But quality and durability wise... that fucker will out live me.
Savotta is expensive but that shit is quality. I learned about them when I lived in Finland.
Much of their stuff is made in Finland or in the Baltics, IIRC Savotta makes most of their stuff in EU.
yeah, it's easily the best backpack i've ever handled, including military models.

Thanks millennials, your skinny genes and feminine shoulders have made it nearly impossible to buy clothes. Trousers I can't get my quads into and shirts I can get my shoulders into. I could not buy a t-shirt today at my favorite store because xxl was the largest size and that's like xl at most.

Mens-Fashion-Blogger-Grey-T-Shirt-Skinny-Jeans-Outfit.jpg

No socks as well, fucking dirty bastards.

Anyone else noticed clothes getting smaller? Is this part of the pussification of men?
Millenials didn't start this trend we used to wear baggy clothes in the mid 90s to even 2010 this is a gen Z thing

The jeans for real men.

Probably is! Wearing them right now and liked them enough that I bought 3 pairs of them so I'd be good for jeans till I retire.

The pockets are great!

Back