***The MMAHQ Deal of the Day Thread***

Couldn't resist. It was the bonus handwraps that did me in. Probably could have passed without them.

I have these gloves and really like them. The hand wraps are cool but the Velcro isn't aligned that well. You may need to cut some of the hook section so it doesn't tear up the hand wrap.

I'm passing on these. Too much other gear I would rather have.

Venum Amazonia 2.0 gloves are up for 49 bucks. Only 10 and 12oz left. Damn!!!! If they had 16's I would have jumped on them.

Today's deal is Triumph*United Storm Trooper Headgear for $35 plus shipping.

Today's deal is the Venum Competitor Carbon Sparring Gloves for $49 plus shipping. 10-16 ounces available.

Sorry Task, we got another one for you. Bad Boy Pro Series Muay Thai Leather Boxing Gloves is up today in 12 ounces for $39 plus shipping.

Sorry Task, we got another one for you. Bad Boy Pro Series Muay Thai Leather Boxing Gloves is up today in 12 ounces for $39 plus shipping.

Ha. Already have these in 16oz. Excellent gloves!!!! Did a review not too long ago:)

Revgear Platinum Leather Boxing gloves are up for 40 bucks. 12 and 16oz available.

Today's deal is the Armorfit MMA headgear for $29 plus shipping. I have read good things about this piece of equipment.

Today's deal is Ring to Cage DELUXE MIM-FOAM SPARRING GLOVES for $52 plus shipping. Sizes 14 ounces to 22 ounces.

Today's deal is Ring to Cage DELUXE MIM-FOAM SPARRING GLOVES for $52 plus shipping. Sizes 14 ounces to 22 ounces.

Would any UK guys be able to tell me if you got charged by customs for order from MMAHQ?

Today's deal is 10 pairs of Golden Gear hand wraps in blue, yellow, red, or mixed. This deal will run you $20 plus shipping.

Today's deal is 10 pairs of Golden Gear hand wraps in blue, yellow, red, or mixed. This deal will run you $20 plus shipping.

Now sold out, less than 6 hours in

Back