***The MMAHQ Deal of the Day Thread***

Would any UK guys be able to tell me if you got charged by customs for order from MMAHQ?

I bought a couple Adidas AIBA headguards from them, two separate orders. Think total cost was about.. $40 both times... didn't pay customs

Today is a really good deal. They have the GOLDEN GEAR PRO MMA HEADGEAR for $70 plus shipping. If I didn't already have this, I would buy it.

Today is a really good deal. They have the GOLDEN GEAR PRO MMA HEADGEAR for $70 plus shipping. If I didn't already have this, I would buy it.

It would figure.....already blew my wad for the month on the rolling deals day. Dammit!!!

Is the headgear worth the $85 (for intl buyers) including shipping? Also my head is just over 21.5inch so should i get the M and tie it loose or get the L?

Is the headgear worth the $85 (for intl buyers) including shipping? Also my head is just over 21.5inch so should i get the M and tie it loose or get the L?

its a great headgear. the only knock i had against it was the chin strap is REALLY long and it would catch on quick dry shirts when sparring and clinching.

I think it is worth it. I love mine. You should read Strato's review.

I jumped on the MMAHQ deal...$75 w/ shipping was too good to pass up. Hopefully the velcro chin strap issues people have discussed won't be too much of a problem.

I jumped on the MMAHQ deal...$75 w/ shipping was too good to pass up. Hopefully the velcro chin strap issues people have discussed won't be too much of a problem.

Nah the headgear is excellent, I think only some of us had chin strap issues. For me it didn't choke me like it did others, I think it depends on the head itself and not so much the strap placement. I think youll like it.

Nah the headgear is excellent, I think only some of us had chin strap issues. For me it didn't choke me like it did others, I think it depends on the head itself and not so much the strap placement. I think youll like it.

Is it as good as the Bad Boy Pro Series headgear I picked up on the Rollin Deals for 32 bucks????? lol

mmahq.com

Venum Competitor Sparring Gloves $42 + $5 shipping. Seems like a good deal. My friends that have had Venum love the fit. I am wary because Venum seems like a fasion brand that crossed over to gear. And what is the deal with "Skintex"? Is that synthetic?

Any thoughts on this product?

mmahq.com

Venum Competitor Sparring Gloves $42 + $5 shipping. Seems like a good deal. My friends that have had Venum love the fit. I am wary because Venum seems like a fasion brand that crossed over to gear. And what is the deal with "Skintex"? Is that synthetic?

I have a few pairs of Venum gloves and they have all held up very well.

mmahq.com

Yeah, Skintex is synthetic. Also, Venum's gloves have a signature fit that you'll either love or hate. I personally fall into the latter category but that's just me haha.

Manto sparring gloves (14oz and 16oz) , $29 with $35 shipping.

look like crap. maybe a decent starter glove....
or could be best around.
just dont feel like taking the chance

I'm skeptical too, but that really is cheap as balls. Couldn't be worse than a pair of Neverlast Pro Styles for the same price haha.

I'm skeptical too, but that really is cheap as balls. Couldn't be worse than a pair of Neverlast Pro Styles for the same price haha.

I gotta agree. Sure its a risk but not a risk that will damage the pocket too much. And considering MMAHQ has a "no return" policy you would be stuck with these(which is why Im stuck with a pair of Victory shins that are too big).

I gotta agree. Sure its a risk but not a risk that will damage the pocket too much. And considering MMAHQ has a "no return" policy you would be stuck with these(which is why Im stuck with a pair of Victory shins that are too big).

what size is too big?

Back