The most racist sports team in the world

If I said Seinfeld sucked, ppl would call me anti semitic.....But the jews can do whatever they want and ppl don't care..

Israel makes Americans fight all these wars to spread democracy across the middle east, but this is how they act in Israel...this is Democracy?

I’m confused, how does signing Muslims make the team racist? I didn’t watch the whole thing. Did they get cut?

Today, in sport, there's the match at St Lord's between the Neonazi All-Whites and the Israeli Chesterfield Sofa Club.

Today, in sport, there's the match at St Lord's between the Neonazi All-Whites and the Israeli Chesterfield Sofa Club.
There will be A LOT of complaining to the ref in that one.

I post on many things other than Israel, lol at 'Jewish cosnpiracies' and dont forget that:

BEIRUT/UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - A U.N. agency published a report on Wednesday accusing Israel of imposing an “apartheid regime” of racial discrimination on the Palestinian people, and said it was the first time a U.N. body had clearly made the charge...

The report concluded "Israel has established an apartheid regime that dominates the Palestinian people as a whole." The accusation - often directed at Israel by its critics - is fiercely rejected by Israel. (bit.ly/2mJh0eN)

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-report-idUSKBN16M2IN

Brb donating more money to Israel and lobby my politicains to support them over the neighbouring savages. To make you muzzies or white supremacist type upset.
If you want to see anger and hatred wait until the Summer World Cup in Russia

russian-ultras1.jpg

No chance in hell the Russian government are going to stop their thugs from organising violence.

Officially the russian government is against this type of ultra Ethnonationalism. There are laws making a lot of it illegal so dont pretend like this has Putin approval because it does not. With that said some cases are ao wide spread it is hard to stop. In general you couos ay maybe universal anti brown and black sentiment especially black and in some areas anti muslim or anti jew (anti jew hate is by russian muslims though) and anti muslim is by slavs.

If I said Seinfeld sucked, ppl would call me anti semitic.....But the jews can do whatever they want and ppl don't care..

Israel makes Americans fight all these wars to spread democracy across the middle east, but this is how they act in Israel...this is Democracy?

They were the people who invented the word "racist" .
the word meant nothing afew decades ago.

Crazy. I feel bad for that Muslim player.

yous guys. breaking my heart with the anti-Seinfeld rhetoric.

used to be my all time favorite until Always Sunny made its debut.

If I said Seinfeld sucked, ppl would call me anti semitic.....

Lol I know plenty of people who don't think Seinfeld is funny. I've never heard anyone get called anti-semitic because of it though. That seems like kind of a reach.

Bunch of goddamn Nazis in this thread bashing Seinfeld...you should all be banned...

Lmao no one would call you anti-Semitic if you said Seinfeld sucked.

Your video does show another example of how far right politics breeds racism though, so thank you. It’s true that like any country Israel has some racist right wing elements.

I thought this thread was gonna be about the Redskins or some Boston sports team

images
You do realize racism comes from all sides, not just the right. or are you just that retarded?

yous guys. breaking my heart with the anti-Seinfeld rhetoric.

used to be my all time favorite until Always Sunny made its debut.

Naw, you're cool ese. Seinfeld still the GOAT TV sitcom. Threes Company level good.

{<redford}.

You do realize racism comes from all sides, not just the right. or are you just that retarded?

I’m so sorry that my trolling the TS hurt you like this. I really regret what I’ve done now.

Back