the next making a murderer ??

Wow what a stupid fucking ending that was!!
Fucking bleeding heart trying to all of a sudden be deap and meaningful bullshit
Show was awesome for 99.9% and then they completely fucking destroyed it allvwith that garbage ass ending
I'm a go draw a dick on whoever tbe fuck it was that decided to come up with that horse shit
7 thumbs down
Fuck this show
I liked the ending because
they ended it with us not really knowing... Was it him the whole time?.Doubtful from his GF flashing video evidence.. who did it though? and did he do it at the end because he didnt think they would suspect him again.. like what the guy in making a murderer did...think it was a good way to end the spoof

the crime channel had their own doco on this, very hard to to believe hes innocent until you see the curve ball

saw that it was good and well done.. I prefer the netflix one but both are good
got to agree, but its good to get different perspectives and i think the crime network had an agenda that they were slinging from the start that he was guilty and his mom was pulling the strings, she is obsessed with the dick

did you guys finish it?

Just finished it last night. I thought it was good overall. The 2nd to last episode was better than the last imo. Overall, the journey was better than the payoff at the end. It wasn't that strong of an ending imo.

I didn't think the ending was that ambiguous. I thought it was pretty clear that the class president girl did it with her boyfriend.

I liked the ending because
they ended it with us not really knowing... Was it him the whole time?.Doubtful from his GF flashing video evidence.. who did it though? and did he do it at the end because he didnt think they would suspect him again.. like what the guy in making a murderer did...think it was a good way to end the spoof
I thought they made it pretty obvious who did it

Christa did it which seemed like a cop out to me

The real reason I hated the ending was how they suddenly tried to tug on our heart strings and make us feel sorry for Dylan
"See what you created society"
No fuck that
Dylans a fuckin douchebag who farts on babies and bullies old people and when he finally gets confronted with the realities and consequences of his douchebaggery what does he do?
Does he finally grow up and get his shit together?
No he throws another themper tantrum like the childish douchebag piece a shit that he is
I'm supposed to feel sorry for that?

I'm with you Pliney. The ending kind of sucks. Overall it was pretty good though.

Just finished it last night. I thought it was good overall. The 2nd to last episode was better than the last imo. Overall, the journey was better than the payoff at the end. It wasn't that strong of an ending imo.
]

I thought they made it pretty obvious who did it

Christa did it which seemed like a cop out to me

The real reason I hated the ending was how they suddenly tried to tug on our heart strings and make us feel sorry for Dylan
"See what you created society"
No fuck that
Dylans a fuckin douchebag who farts on babies and bullies old people and when he finally gets confronted with the realities and consequences of his douchebaggery what does he do?
Does he finally grow up and get his shit together?
No he throws another themper tantrum like the childish douchebag piece a shit that he is
I'm supposed to feel sorry for that?

I dont think they tried to tug on heart strings.
they were making fun of making a murderer. When that dude got out of jail (dylan got off of suspension) he tried to turn his life around and act all good. Then he committed a murder because he didnt think anyone would suspect him. (dylan with the dick at his teachers)

x240-yMh.jpg

if you are wrongfully accused and someone sees enough evidence that you didnt do it and does a documentary on you like what happened here.

So you are saying this is a documentary? Is it your favorite since This Is Spinal Tap?
how about the Night Stand with Dick Dietrick?

I dont think they tried to tug on heart strings.
they were making fun of making a murderer. When that dude got out of jail (dylan got off of suspension) he tried to turn his life around and act all good. Then he committed a murder because he didnt think anyone would suspect him. (dylan with the dick at his teachers)

x240-yMh.jpg
I never seen Murderer so thats why I missed the reference

American Vandal

Watched that shit last night actually. It is by far one of the most hilarious things I've seen this year. I thought it would be stupid until I sat down send watched it.

Watched that shit last night actually. It is by far one of the most hilarious things I've seen this year. I thought it would be stupid until I sat down send watched it.
yeah man its really well done... glad you sat down send and watched it

Kinda thought it should've ended an episode earlier as that was the more compelling bookend. The way they ended it seemed tacked on to stretch the series to an even 8 episodes.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back