the next making a murderer ??

I just can't watch a documentary knowing it's all fake and satire. I understand some people like these kind of things but it's just a waste of time to me. If it was real I would of been balls deep into it.

I hated the ending was how they suddenly tried to tug on our heart strings and make us feel sorry for Dylan

well i think you could interpret what they were doing with the ending in a few ways. one is how you did in which the makers of the show try to tie everything together with this message about high school and how we label people. the other would be that it's still just a show mocking a documentary made by a fictional high schooler. the end message isnt what the show makers are trying to convey to us, it's what the fictional character is trying to convey to the other high schoolers watching his documentary. and in that context, i still found the ending satisfying and probably representative of what a 17 yr old me would have thought was a profound message.

I just can't watch a documentary knowing it's all fake and satire. I understand some people like these kind of things but it's just a waste of time to me. If it was real I would of been balls deep into it.
thats kinda weird. do you only watch movies based on true stories?

Back