The Northcutt is back!

who would win

• Sage Northcutt

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • 2018 BJ PENN

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
Amazing how this sport can weed people out still. I have my reserves on some of the match making with the UFC in the past few years to protect investments but this is a solid push to make a gritty fighter out of Sage. Losing a fight means jack shit to me. If he keeps going to the gym after losing 10 straight fights I respect that and will support a gate keeper/grinder over lots of the bullshit matches that have been put out in the last few years.

That record is so damn misleading. He couldve gotten the split against Moraes if it wasnt in Brazil, and his loss to the leech is nothing to be ashamed about. The leech is a killer.
He should be 4-1 in the UFC.

Ottow has been facing fighters of a way higher calibre to Sage's too.

Could you write about Ottows Fight Style ? Never heard of him ( Like all Sage opponents)

Man, I wish Sage wasn't fighting as frequently. He needs more time just in the gym rather than in camp.

Problem seems more at what he does in the gym not how long he is there.

Zak is a tough dude- just got his BJJ black belt a month or two ago (probably long overdue). He's got good enough standup to survive, solid wrestling and is a beast on the ground. Round 2 submission win for Ottow, via RNC.

Was expecting him to be CM Punks next fight tbh

Back