The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperation leads the most noble men to insanity and we have seen that with Jiren, in the face of defeat he became enraged and unjust going as far to hurt bystanders who had nothing to do with him.

And Goku is fighting for something bigger now, it isn't about his love of fighting anymore it's about the 7 billion people on earth, it's about his family and his friends families, he in a way created this mess and he knows he has to win so he himself has become desperate and we get to see how different desperation can make two god like individuals.

I loved Goku becoming enraged at the sight of Jiren attacking his friends and basically ending him. I have also loved seeing Jiren turn into this crazy guy who is blood lust even showing his dark side.
After seeing the beserker side of Jiren, it isn’t hard to imagine that could be the one who killed his family.
I do wonder how much more powerful these characters can become.

So apparently a new movie is gonna be released. Love the animation, so damn smooth, however the art detail is slightly lacking. Looks good imo.

So apparently a new movie is gonna be released. Love the animation, so damn smooth, however the art detail is slightly lacking. Looks good imo.

Please let that be Broly. He always should have been canon.

After seeing the beserker side of Jiren, it isn’t hard to imagine that could be the one who killed his family.
I do wonder how much more powerful these characters can become.
Remember Jiren's life and his universe is on the line. He is way past desperate and angry now.

He's probably pissed at himself because he let victory slip away. There were many, many opportunities to eliminate Goku before he mastered UI

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m surprised no one stepped in to protect the spectators.
Did anyone else notice when they showed the panicked U7 guys, they didn't show Vegeta?

I just picture Vegeta not giving a fuck, thinking "Muthafucka, I'm God of Destruction level now, ain't nobody scared of your attacks"

The animation kinda reminds me of the Digimon movie from the 90s

Would it be cool if this new saiyan turned SSJ4?

Or is it just me being a fanboy thinking it would be cool

Would it be cool if this new saiyan turned SSJ4?

Or is it just me being a fanboy thinking it would be cool
Well Broly was popular enough that they made him canon (sort of) so it's not a stretch to think they'd make the look of SSJ4 canon

Something i'm not seeing anyway brought up is Jiren trying to destroy the stands in an act of desparation? He really turned dark here and all that pride stuff went out the window, so much for a good guy lol

Desperation leads the most noble men to insanity and we have seen that with Jiren, in the face of defeat he became enraged and unjust going as far to hurt bystanders who had nothing to do with him.

And Goku is fighting for something bigger now, it isn't about his love of fighting anymore it's about the 7 billion people on earth, it's about his family and his friends families, he in a way created this mess and he knows he has to win so he himself has become desperate and we get to see how different desperation can make two god like individuals.

I loved Goku becoming enraged at the sight of Jiren attacking his friends and basically ending him. I have also loved seeing Jiren turn into this crazy guy who is blood lust even showing his dark side.

I thought it was revealed that Jiren was never really a noble and just warrior when Penny Wise told Jiren's story and come to find out Jiren was just using people to attain his own goals and desires. He was basically a dick all along.

Chapter 34 of the manga is out and fully translated

Cliffs
-Frost put in work
-Frieza just doesn't give a fuck

Last edited:

I dont get why they dont get back to the 90s art style animation?

I think after this arc they might go with something such as goku not being able to use UI because hes unable to handle it.

So goku gets depowered back to ssg blue.

I wouldnt mind seeing ssg blue 3

I think after this arc they might go with something such as goku not being able to use UI because hes unable to handle it.

So goku gets depowered back to ssg blue.

I wouldnt mind seeing ssg blue 3

Goku will Fully Master UI and Whis or Grand Priest will use his time travel magic so Goku can test his new power against the strongest saiyan of all time

BOOK IT

Looking at that tease trailer the person goku could be fighting might be Yamoshi

maxresdefault.jpg

He's coming gentlemen ;):p

Here is a comparison between the art style from the new movie trailer and Super art style

ylboHkdGEQH5PS7_Xr8mBc3Kcd5z6cH-lDKhOa0QeRQ.jpg

You really want the show to have people hiding instead of fighting?

And to be fair they were hiding until it was obvious that Goku was going to be eliminated. Jiren would destroy the entire arena the second he realizes that someone is hiding.
They do this in the WWE Royal Rumble a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back