***The Official SANCTIONED David Lemieux vs. Billy Joe Saunders RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To help? Help me what? I was pointing out the variety of the people on the forum and that them arguing and not acting like a child when people disagree makes you cry, poor Quincy :’(

whose acting like a child?

i mean, you summoned a bunch of your buddies on the other thread for support. what was it, nine, ten guys?

that shit was funny.

look, ill make it real easy for you, puo3 and catch and shoot.

i was wrong. there is no way that bjs could go off as the favorite against canelo in the Uk

okay? that should pretty much settle everything and you can go on with your friday

but if you continue to pursue this topic, or try to converse with me on any topic as i want nothing to do with you three guys, then it basically means that you guys have no life or that sherdog is your life

i mean, you summoned a bunch of your buddies on the other thread for support. what was it, nine, ten guys?

that shit was funny.

i was wrong. there is no way that bjs could go off as the favorite against canelo in the Uk

okay?

so if you continue to pursue this topic, or converse with me on any topic as i want nothing to do with you three guys, then it basically means that you haveno life or that sherdog is your life
You have the mental capacity of a lobster. I wasn’t summoning friends, I don’t know these people. I already told you first to stop talking to me and your final response here is childish beyond anything I’ve ever seen here. Just keep on rambling about nonsense.

{<jimmies}

so you came to this conclusion because ive stood by the fact that golovkin does not have bad footwork, that bjs could be the favorite over canelo in the uk and that i bet adrian broner as a +600 against mikey garcia?

i mean, arent you the moron that just tried to berate me because i lost a +600?

from what i vaguely remember of you, because you mean about as much to me as the shit i flushed down the toilet this morning and a person i would never respond to , you blatantly suk rr and puo3s cock here in your effort trying to belong on an internet forum

You have been here over a year, and are consistently a prat. Nobody needs to tell me this, it is self evident. You make people hate/laugh at americans where e'r you go.
Fucking Prat.

<{you!}>

That's deliciously racist.

I was gonna be overtly racist and make it a @LogicalInsanity joke but then I remembered that Pac's dad DID actually eat his dog and he ran away from home b/c of it, lol, so I went with that instead. That would suck so bad.

Btw I love you LI.

that shit was funny.

okay? that should pretty much settle everything and you can go on with your friday

but if you continue to pursue this topic, or try to converse with me on any topic as i want nothing to do with you three guys, then it basically means that you guys have no life or that sherdog is your life

What's with all the hate in thread...

we are all boxing fans here, right?

this is off subject, but this forum is without question the best boxing forum on the web.

I've been to several....

but this forum has the most informed posters I know of.

Granted, there are some douche bag newbies who jacked off to a few Mike Tyson highlight reels on Youtube and think they know everything, but for the most part, everyone on this forum is really cool..

with the execption of Xcunt...
this guy is a first class piece of $hit.

not sure why others still pander to that guy.

this is off subject, but this forum is without question the best boxing forum on the web.

I've been to several....

Granted, there are some douche bag newbies who jacked off to a few Mike Tyson highlight reels on Youtube and think they know everything, but for the most part, everyone on this forum is really cool..

not sure why others still panda to that guy.
<PandaHi75>

I've been to several....

It's always a trend when someone is wrecking fighters. Tyson is one example, Golovkin is another, Lomachenko is starting to get there (not that Rigo isn't an elite level fighter, but there were other factors there that even Lomachenko acknowledged). For the most part the public just wants to see guys get their faces smashed, so those guys tend to garner a lot of support. It just sucks that the casual fans flood in. McGregor fans gave me some perspective, though.

not sure why others still pander to that guy.

Honestly you should probably just let this go. I've ended up watching a lot of fights that I wouldn't otherwise because he made a fight-day thread about them. Maybe his personal opinions suck, but from my perspective at least he's brought a lot of value to the forum for the simple fact that he's made me aware of obscure fights that ended up being interesting; more than most posters anyway.

If someone is ribbing you in a thread, by all means defend yourself. But you bring him up pretty often, and I've never seen him do the same in kind. Just an outside perspective.

Can't we all just get along!?

Its weird when people assume internet collusion just because multiple people disagree with them lol.

Its weird when people assume internet collusion just because multiple people disagree with them lol.

Haha right?

His whole they are agreeing with you because you are all friends and not because my opinions are as shitty as an unwiped asshole is another one of his go to moves.

Toss in some homophobic slurs and a constant misspelling of the word "fuk" and we've got a winner!

but its the same multiple people, coincidentally, that were absolutely wrecked on the golovkin has bad footwork thread.

your buddy rr and i went at and have no problems, having conversed through pm about topics unrelated to boxing

you, and a few of your circle jerk peanut gallery buddies, just cant let the shit go.

one fuken year later

Given the type of poster you are, and, by extension, the type of person, it is not surprising that you would have "problems" on any forum that is lucky enough to have you as a participant.

As far as "Racism" goes, it may be more or less overt depending upon where you are, but it is a global presence, I assure you.

so it appears that you are insinuating that i am a bad poster, as well as a bad person, because i dont believe that golovkin has bad footwork, that bjs could off as a favorite against canelo if the fight were to take place in the UK and because i bet on adrian broner as a +600 against mikey garcia where andre ward believed that the fight was a pick em?

like i said before, i dont have much of an opinion of you and really think it would be best that we dont mention each other or interact for obvious reasons.

unlike myself, imo youre here for other reasons than to discuss boxing

Haha right?

His whole they are agreeing with you because you are all friends and not because my opinions are as shitty as an unwiped asshole is another one of his go to moves.

Toss in some homophobic slurs and a constant misspelling of the word "fuk" and we've got a winner!

nothing homophobic about the word starfish, it is generally a word used by whore mongers that refers to the asshole. i have no idea how you perversely construed it to be homophobic, other than to try and possibly create another argument

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/starfish

and now critiquing my use of the word fuk as opposed to fuck

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuk

its obvious that youre just trying to create arguments when no arguments should exist

just go, get a life outside of sherdog

embarrassing

Haha right?

As if we dont all argue in countless threads daily.
but its the same multiple people, coincidentally, that were absolutely wrecked on the golovkin has bad footwork thread.

your buddy rr and i went at and have no problems, having conversed through pm about topics unrelated to boxing

you, and a few of your circle jerk peanut gallery buddies, just cant let the shit go.

one fuken year later
You mean forum regulars..........? That post in most of the threads.....?

How shocking?

Back