***The Official SANCTIONED Gennady Golovkin vs Vanes Martirosyan RBR Thread 11PM EST HBO***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canelo fans are big Malinches

Malinche was an indigenous Mexican who betrayed her own for the Spaniards

Millions of Mexicans today suffer from Malinche syndrome, they submit to white/spaniard authority, and Canelo is what millions of Mexicans wish who they were and idolize simply be ause he’s white

But theyll pull everything out there ass and say they idolize him because of his skills, accomplishments and he’s a future ATG eventhough he’s yet to dominate a fighter in there prime

Canelo is the hype job and cash cow, GBP and HBO know what they have and also know how gullible fans are

...and yes im a GGG fan that thinks he lacks the big names, Jacobs was the first legit muddleweight he fought and looked ordinary as opposed to looking unstoppable against prior lesser opponents

this is the dumbest fucking argument i've ever heard and it's always used to somehow exonerate cheaters.

does anything other than drilling directly improve your head movement and footwork? and yet, people are consistently caught using PEDs in combat sports. i wonder why... it's almost as if physical attributes such as speed, explosiveness, endurance, and power, all play a role in a fight. but of course, if taking a performance enhancer doesn't directly improve your boxing skill, you can't possibly benefit from it in a fight!

nevermind the fact that many PEDs are used to enable athletes to train more, and thus actually develop better skills... no no, all irrelevant. the only thing that matters is that nothing is found in your system on fight night, everything else is just for aesthetics.

No more eating healthy food or drinking water then according to your bullshit logic. There is nutrients and protein in the food and the water gives you the unfair advantage of hydration which sustain you to train " more ".

Clenbutrol will not help you train " more ". It will help you learn out however but you will feel like shit while doing so.

<Kpop01> HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SON YOU ??

So his words dont matter just what you "feel" he really means lol how's that mirror working out

It's his words I'm talking about, if you watch the video objectively you'll see. He says clen is very beneficial for a boxer, and that many athletes do actually use it, therefore nixing the idea that "it's obviously tainted meat".

Again like others have said, it's banned for a reason, and then you have Conte - a ped expert - stating it is beneficial for a boxer, and that many athletes do indeed use it. Then on top of that you have no proof whatsoever it was tainted meat, only Canelo's word, yet you believe him why? Because you like him, basically.

Is it possible it's tainted meat? Of course, it has been proven to happen. That was actually my initial reaction to the situation.

But having found out more about clenbuterol and listened to what Conte says, I now think it's more likely the trace elements came from a pre camp cycle that he thought would be out of his system before his first test.

Lol, no one here has no fucking clue what Clenbuterol is

Millions of Mexicans today suffer from Malinche syndrome, they submit to white/spaniard authority, and Canelo is what millions of Mexicans wish who they were and idolize simply be ause he’s white

But theyll pull everything out there ass and say they idolize him because of his skills, accomplishments and he’s a future ATG eventhough he’s yet to dominate a fighter in there prime

Canelo is the hype job and cash cow, GBP and HBO know what they have and also know how gullible fans are

...and yes im a GGG fan that thinks he lacks the big names, Jacobs was the first legit muddleweight he fought and looked ordinary as opposed to looking unstoppable against prior lesser opponents

While there is some truth to that, I think ordinary is a little unfair. Only in comparison to the beast we'd become accustomed to. The truth is Jacobs is a big, skilled, capable middleweight that looked like a fucking cruiserweight, and Gennady still beat him. A win is a win, and you can find fights from every single ATG in history that looked ordinary at times, it's just the nature of things, even the elite of the elite boxers don't look amazing every time.

No more eating healthy food or drinking water then according to your bullshit logic. There is nutrients and protein in the food and the water gives you the unfair advantage of hydration which sustain you to train " more ".

Clenbutrol will not help you train " more ". It will help you learn out however but you will feel like shit while doing so.

<Kpop01> HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SON YOU ??
you're fucking retarded.

Another malcontent who is on board with Abel Sanchez making GGG sell you " MEXICAN STYLE ".
PicsArt_03-31-10.45.38.jpg

Canelo is one of the best current boxers in terms of ability and adaptation. You have brought up social constructs and biases of your own that have nothing to do with what were talking about.

<Varys01> Just stick with you think Canelo is a cheater and you don't like him, this other shit is off topic.

Lol, no one here has no fucking clue what Clenbuterol is

A drug developed to treat asthma but was used in the livestock industry but is now banned for use in livestock being groomed for human consumption in the US but is still widely used in other countries.

It is also used alone or as an additive by the unregulated pirated seas of the supplement industry and sold like snake oil under various guises to body building enthusiasts.

<mma4> .

If I can speak on Sean's behalf here, I don't think he dislikes GGG the man, he just fucking hates his fans. So what he does is kinda downplay GGG a little b/c GGG doesn't have a style that Seano naturally likes, as well as the added benefit of trolling said GGG fans whom, as mentioned, he hates.

I've seen Seano give compliments to GGG. He's sold on the fighter. It might've taken him awhile to be sold on the fighter, but he is. What he never will be is nice to GGG fans. He doesn't like us, so he mocks us and messes with us, and probably over criticizes GGG b/c he knows all of us nut huggers will get angry, and he finds that to be a fun hobby.

He did it with my guy Matthysse for years, b/c Matty doesn't have a style he's super fond of, but also us Matty fans can be pretty outspoken b/c Matthysse is awesome and we want the world to know. Pac fans, Loma fans, it's not the fighters he dislikes as much as the fans he dislikes. Which is why he seems overly critical at times of a fighter, he knows that he's gonna get shit for it and he doesn't mind that one bit.

Am I on the right track here @Seano ?
His bitching and clear hating on Gennady is pathetic.

Again, if he felt he wasted his time they why the fuck watch? Everyone knew this was a stay busy fight put together on short notice.

Say's he waited months - well again this fight was put together in weeks and if by months he meant the fight with CANelo then he should place blame where it lays . . . in the arms of that PED abuser Canelo.

His bullshit in this thread has nothing to do with Gennady's more overzealous fans and with him just finding reasons to hate and continue to discredit Gennady.

Yes. you could use it as part of a stack. But it is used to get that shredded look not for muscle growth.

Clen is used for aesthetics. Not very beneficially for anything else. Plus it makes you all Gaked out.

giphy.webp

<6>.

Shredded= CUTTING WEIGHT...kind of important in boxing no??

Lol@Clenelo fans downplaying Clenbuterol's strength as a cutting drug.

Clen is not a strong drug for most sports but it is ideal for athletes that work within a weight limit. The drug cuts fat, retains lean muscle, and gives a boost of energy, which we all know any boxer would benefit from. Clenelo is a fraud and in the words on Paulie "if you need a failed drug test to realize some guys are cheating, you are a fuckin moron"

Shredded= CUTTING WEIGHT...kind of important in boxing no??

Yes it would be beneficial for cutting weight which is why like I said it is a banned substance. But Canelo does not get out of shape ( not talking right shape). He is a small middleweight and has no problem making weight. He came up to middleweight, remember??

His cut is nothing more than training ,some sweet sweat. And a epsom salt bath before weigh ins. He did have to drain when he fought Mayweather, but he was the B side for that fight.

i took this from breadmans thread

4) Here is where a bit of research and speculation come into play. Earlier this year the WBC personally released a list of Boxers not enrolled in VADA testing. Boxingscene posted this list. Canelo's name was not on the list, making it seems as though he was indeed enrolled in the testing. It is a requirement for anyone competing for a WBC belt to be enrolled in VADA testing. It was announced during the hearing that VADA personally stated Canelo is not currently enrolled, nor has he been enrolled in VADA's volunatry testing program. He was tested this time because it's in the fight contract, not because he's voluntarily enrolled in the program. I find it very strange that the WBC president has been blindly supportive of Canelo being clean despite Canleo not being enrolled into a program he requires his champions to be enrolled in. It also makes me wonder why he refused to fight for the WBC title last year. I would like to research when the WBC made these mandates with regards to being tested, if it was before or after Canelo fought Cotto. To me this is a clear indication that there is something suspicious at play.
Not only that but the NSAC head has said that hair testing for clenbuterol is tricky unless long term dosing and even more tricky if the hair is light. The drug won't show up in light hair sometimes.

Clen is not a strong drug for most sports but it is ideal for athletes that work within a weight limit. The drug cuts fat, retains lean muscle, and gives a boost of energy, which we all know any boxer would benefit from. Clenelo is a fraud and in the words on Paulie "if you need a failed drug test to realize some guys are cheating, you are a fuckin moron"

<Oku02> Lol @ using Paulie as credible source.

paulieguido3.gif

Still can't get over when he showed up looking like Venus Williams !!

Yes it would be beneficial for cutting weight which is why like I said it is a banned substance. But Canelo does not get out of shape ( not talking right shape). He is a small middleweight and has no problem making weight. He came up to middleweight, remember??

His cut is nothing more than training ,some sweet sweat. And a epsom salt bath before weigh ins. He did have to drain when he fought Mayweather, but he was the B side for that fight.

Is that a fact? lol how would you know what he eats or how active he is when outside of camp?? Or in camp for that matter??

People take clenbuterol for a reason. But your argument is that he doesnt need clen because he is always in such great shape lol. I somehow doubt you've spent any time around serious lifters or athletes if you think many don't mess with this stuff for good reason.

I'm the one who brought up it was a cutting drug. Some uninformed assholes think its steroids.

<{cruzshake}> .

I'm the one who brought up it was a cutting drug. Some uninformed assholes think its steroids.

<{cruzshake}> .
Clen is primarily a cutting drug but it does have anabolic effects and can build lean muscle over time.

Is that a fact? lol how would you know what he eats or how active he is when outside of camp?? Or in camp for that matter??

People take clenbuterol for a reason. But your argument is that he doesnt need clen because he is always in such great shape lol. I somehow doubt you've spent any time around serious lifters or athletes if you think many don't mess with this stuff for good reason.

Like I have said in other threads I have friends that have used clen and still use real gear. ( gym rats). They are not using clen to make weight they are using clen as part of a stack.

Still see these people. Every week. Ask around @ the gym.

Im a Clenelo fan (and a rustled, disappointed one at that).

He used it, broke the rules and was caught.

That said, Ive used Clen. Been around it a lot. Its not all that exciting or incredibly effective. People talk about it based off of what they read on the internet. Now folks want to write Canelo’s career off as if it was produced solely by a lab. Its all rather overblown.

Thats not to downplay that he did use a banned substance. Just that the tales of Clen are overrated.

Back