The Orange Snowflake disinvites the Eagles to the White House

What class.

Downright Presidential of him.

Not one of those players I knew made it to the NFL. Hard to be jealous of them. I pitied them if anything.

Outed yourself as an incel who watched alpha's get the P you wished you could muster the courage to talk to and now bitter AF. Please seek counseling before committing any violence.

This is like if I told everyone FOR MONTHS that I didn't want to go to a party, trashed the host, and said I wouldn't be caught dead there. The second the host took away my invitation I went "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT INVITED???" "DUDE THIS GUY IS TRIGGERED"

Fucking lol

Lol Trump is the on who's Triggered.

He canceled an event because the Eagles hurt his little feels when it turned out only a handful wanted to be there.

And now he's lying to try and save himself from the embarrassment lol

Can't make this shit up.

Some players weren't going to show up in protest. What was the protest about? Trump? The Anthem? It's not a stretch at all to call their views anti-American. Just show up and take the photo, you fuckin' drama queens.

Lol not bowing down to the President is Anti American?

Shouldn't be surprised a Canadian thinks this way. You bitches still have the monarchs on your currency.

You can't imagine not doing exactly as your leader tells you.

And this isn't even like the President is coming to them. In your twisted little mind these guys should drive down to DC to pay homage to the President.. think about what your are actually saying.

That is one of the most pathetic things you have ever posted and that is saying a lot.

You'd rather him go out there and say "Nobody wanted to come see me, because nobody wikes me.", with no other reason, because then you could mock him for not being popular, and forever post pictures of him standing with six or seven players, and how it encapsulates his Presidency.

Trump simply disarmed everyone who was waiting to pounce. Smart move. Trump already won this war. No need to let the crybaby players kamikazi the White House after the fact.

I'd rather the President of the United States not blatantly lie. He could cancel the event for any reason or no reason.

But he knew he looked like a pussy so he made up a lie about the Eagles kneeling during the anthem and staying in the locker room.

Yep, he did that, not the team who said for months they were never going and only got butthurt when they were uninvited last minute.

The team doesn't care about not going.

People don't like when other people about them. Especially when the person doing the lying is the POTUS.

Lol not bowing down to the President is Anti American?

Shouldn't be surprised a Canadian thinks this way. You bitches still have the monarchs on your currency.

You can't imagine not doing exactly as your leader tells you.

And this isn't even like the President is coming to them. In your twisted little mind these guys should drive down to DC to pay homage to the President.. think about what your are actually saying.

That is one of the most pathetic things you have ever posted and that I saying a lot.

"Bow down"..."Pay homage"...

ROFL

Over-dramatic much? Oh' wait, you're a Liberal. Cringe worthy hyperbole is in your blood.

It's a fucking photo op, and a congratulatory ceremony. Muh' authoritarian regime!

I'd rather the President of the United States not blatantly lie. He could cancel the event for any reason or no reason.

He canceled it for a reason.

Trump throwing a fit and playing politics. Not surprised, what else did you expect out of the man?

"Bow down"..."Pay homage"...

ROFL

Over-dramatic much? Oh' wait, you're a Liberal. Cringe worthy hyperbole is in your blood.

It's a fucking photo op, and a congratulatory ceremony. Muh' authoritarian regime!

He canceled it for a reason.

And the reason was his own embarrassment.

He couldn't own up to it so he lied

Less than 10 players from the SB winning team planned on attending. Donny, the groper in chief, is just trying to save face.

This is like if I told everyone FOR MONTHS that I didn't want to go to a party, trashed the host, and said I wouldn't be caught dead there. The second the host took away my invitation I went "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT INVITED???" "DUDE THIS GUY IS TRIGGERED"

Fucking lol

This is a person who is genuinely incapable of understanding that different statements came from different sources. I challenge you to cite a source from a player reacting this way. You can't because it doesn't exist.

Your simple, reactionary brain is precisely the type that the new age of media exploits.

Fucking lol
Then say it is because of guys not showing up, not some bullshit kneeling and staying in the locker room. That narrative does not apply to the Eagles. He lied about the Eagles and so did Fox News. Then Fox shows photos of Eagles praying trying to pawn it off as them kneeling during the anthem. If Patriotism is an issue then the Eagles were the most Patriotic team in the league.
No Eagle knelt during the anthem this year.
Trump is trying to save face and also rile up the Rubes.

Anti American players throwing a bitch fit, was his reason.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
Theodore Roosevelt

Lol not visiting the Whitehouse is throwing a bitch fit lol

I think throwing a bitch fit is canceling your own event the night before and then lying about the reason and actions of others.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
Theodore Roosevelt

Lol not visiting the Whitehouse is throwing a bitch fit lol

I think throwing a bitch fit is canceling your own event the night before and then lying about the reason and actions of others.

LOL @ quoting Teddy Roosevelt over a photo op being cancelled.

Anyways, you're just proving that Trump's move was the right one. Look at how mad you are, that you won't get your 24/7 coverage about anti-American players protesting the President.

Like I said, he disarmed all of you, and you're pissed about it. You don't actually give two shits about some photo op being cancelled. You're mad about the protest being cancelled.

Trump wins. You lose.

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/..._fox_news_gets_caught_lying_about_eagles.html

Fox News is using pictures of Eagles players kneeling in prayer before game time in a story regarding the anthem protests. What a joke. Especially considering one of the players they used was one of the few likely attending

Meanwhile Trump can't even keep what team he is talking about straight and cited the Eagles as staying in the locker room for the anthem, when in reality that was the Steelers.

He cancelled this because he was going to be embarrassed by the small number of players and fans showing up for the event. That's the reality of our thin skinned president.

This is a person who is genuinely incapable of understanding that different statements came from different sources. I challenge you to cite a source from a player reacting this way. You can't because it doesn't exist.

Your simple, reactionary brain is precisely the type that the new age of media exploits.

Back