Social The path to end intersectionalism. Black people vs women vs gays

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nick Cannon Defends Kevin Hart By Posting Old Homophobic Tweets from Female Comedians

3-split.jpg

KEVIN WINTER/GETTY IMAGES; AMANDA EDWARDS/WIREIMAGE; ALLEN BEREZOVSKY/GETTY IMAGES
MARIA PASQUINI

Posted on December 08, 2018 5:53PM

In an attempt to defend Kevin Hart, who stepped down from hosting the Academy Awards following a backlash over his past homophobic comments, Nick Cannon has resurfaced old tweets from Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman and Chelsea Handler that he says also used homophobic language.

“Interesting,” Cannon, 38, tweeted on Friday evening alongside an old tweet of Handler’s from 2010. “I wonder if there was any backlash here…”

In the message, she wrote, “This is what a f— bird likes like when he flexes,” including a photo that is no longer available.

https://people.com/movies/nick-cann...-schumer-sarah-silverman-chelsea-handler/amp/

I think the path to end intersectionalism, is to force these mentally challenged people, to define who exactly gets the gold medal in the victim Olympics.

Black folk, women are telling you that you have too much priviledge with women and gays. Women, black folk and gays are saying you have too much priviledge. Gays, women and black folk think you have too much priviledge.

The path to end intersectionalism, is to force them to actually define who gets the gold medal in the victim Olympics.

Who has the priviledge?

According to this story, it appears the MSM is telling black folk, they need to get to the back of the bus, so women can sit at the front.

Discuss..........

This is Communist Russia all over again, when there were no more capitalists to persecute they started persecuting their own fellow comrades.
Social justice is not about justice, it is about hate, resentment and revenge.

This is Communist Russia all over again, when there were no more capitalists to persecute they started persecuting the communists as well.
Social justice is not about justice, it is about hate, resentment and revenge.

Very similiar, but our ruling elites are capitalists, and they are running our country into the ground, like the corrupt ruling class did in communist Russia.

Very similiar, but our ruling elites are capitalists, and they are running our country into the ground, like the corrupt ruling class did in communist Russia.
America doesn't even have anything close to a communist party and that guy is saying communism is our problem....but worse is the notion that this trash is a solely coming from one wing of the political spectrum.

God-forbid: NFL players kneel, employees demand liveable wages and decent healthcare, people say anything to critique the military, criticize Christianity or Judaism, and so on.

As for the OP- good on Nick Cannon blowing up this nonsense. He's 100% right- those women won't receive backlash because it's all hysterical nonsense. The only purpose of left-wing and right-wing political correctness is to divide and distract.

More celebs need to step up like this. Albeit, perhaps without the race baiting. Then again, I guess that's one of the few tactics to use, to make people actually think about the ridiculous double standards, and selective outrage.

I'll never understand the celebs who have supported these witch hunts. Unless you're squeaky clean, you're gonna eventually be on the list.

They created this atmosphere with their own virtue signaling. Props to Cannon. Expose others. Point fingers. That is what you do when you are in trouble. Respect. If I am going down, others are coming with me.

How are capitalists "running the country into the ground"?

Speaking about her past mistakes, Silverman recently told The Guardian, “All I can do is learn from it, be changed forever by it, and do what I can to make it right going forward.”

“Certainly stuff that I did 10 or 15 years ago, I cringe at now,” she continued, adding that she now sees the jokes “very differently.”

lol

Speaking about her past mistakes, Silverman recently told The Guardian, “All I can do is learn from it, be changed forever by it, and do what I can to make it right going forward.”

“Certainly stuff that I did 10 or 15 years ago, I cringe at now,” she continued, adding that she now sees the jokes “very differently.”

lol

To be fair I cringe at all her shit, not just the stuff from 10 to 15 years ago.

Who do you think the neo-liberal, and neo-cons are?

Communists?

Correlation is not causation. Stalin was an atheist. It doesn't mean atheism ran the USSR into the ground.

Please give a more intelligent response next time. Give specific examples of how capitalism is running the country into the ground. And please learn the difference between correlation and causation. You've had more than enough time to learn this already.

It's really for the extreme left to figure out. They have to cycle through crying wolf and feeding on their own and realize insult humor is a form of humor that will never go away and, well, they enjoy it too at times.

I saw Don Rickles live,he was my favorite comedian alongside Carlin, he insulted everyone and I loved it.

Correlation is not causation. Stalin was an atheist. It doesn't mean atheism ran the USSR into the ground.

Please give a more intelligent response next time. Give specific examples of how capitalism is running the country into the ground. And please learn the difference between correlation and causation. You've had more than enough time to learn this already.

I mean I would put in the effort, but what is happening in France right now, shows your propaganda has already lost.

Whatcha gonna do brother, when yellow jacket mania runs wild on you?

Nick Cannon Defends Kevin Hart By Posting Old Homophobic Tweets from Female Comedians

3-split.jpg

KEVIN WINTER/GETTY IMAGES; AMANDA EDWARDS/WIREIMAGE; ALLEN BEREZOVSKY/GETTY IMAGES
MARIA PASQUINI

Posted on December 08, 2018 5:53PM

In an attempt to defend Kevin Hart, who stepped down from hosting the Academy Awards following a backlash over his past homophobic comments, Nick Cannon has resurfaced old tweets from Amy Schumer, Sarah Silverman and Chelsea Handler that he says also used homophobic language.

“Interesting,” Cannon, 38, tweeted on Friday evening alongside an old tweet of Handler’s from 2010. “I wonder if there was any backlash here…”

In the message, she wrote, “This is what a f— bird likes like when he flexes,” including a photo that is no longer available.

https://people.com/movies/nick-cann...-schumer-sarah-silverman-chelsea-handler/amp/

I think the path to end intersectionalism, is to force these mentally challenged people, to define who exactly gets the gold medal in the victim Olympics.

Black folk, women are telling you that you have too much priviledge with women and gays. Women, black folk and gays are saying you have too much priviledge. Gays, women and black folk think you have too much priviledge.

The path to end intersectionalism, is to force them to actually define who gets the gold medal in the victim Olympics.

Who has the priviledge?

According to this story, it appears the MSM is telling black folk, they need to get to the back of the bus, so women can sit at the front.

Discuss..........

FYI, the three female comedians are all Jewish. So there will be no outrage for their past comments.

Call me crazy, but the virtue signaling of SJWs in Hollywood makes me miss the old times when they were just wacko Scientologists minding their own business.

Liberalism is an abusive relationship.

It's like they can't see that they are slowly but surely transforming into full blown 1950's conservatism.

I for one, can't wait until they set their sights on that gosh darn, harmfully misogynistic rap music.

The hits keep coming:

What a sick culture we have, and what a bunch of heartless sociopaths there are working in the media. They wait until you've achieved something and then they try to tear you down. Jesus they're using stuff against this kid that he posted when he was 15, for fuck's sake. The corporate media truly is an enemy of the people because they constantly push division and foment tensions.

It's like they can't see that they are slowly but surely transforming into full blown 1950's conservatism.

I for one, can't wait until they set their sights on that gosh darn, harmfully misogynistic rap music.

I’d be ok with rap music going away.

Back