Social The path to end intersectionalism. Black people vs women vs gays

Serious question, what do you think is the percentage of your posts exceeding two sentences? And what's the percentage of your posts not infused by some sort of rage? I mean good for you of you can express your emotions in a concise way, but this just struck me.
Serious question, who the fuck are you?

Not all metal I guess, so much of it just seems to be over the top for the sake of being...over the top.

the same applies to hip hop/rap.

I'm no rap enthusiast, but there's no question that artists like Nas are poets.

saying rap has no value to society? what about all the real hip hop artists/rappers etc. that have done wonders for their communities etc?

Russell Simmons does a hell of a lot for his.

my co worker's brother in law is Styles P. - he does a hell of a LOT for his too, & for various charities etc.

It's a self destructive movement in the end because of it's garbage assumptions. Just don't sleep on the harm its doing along the way.

Doom and gloom. People have been saying shit like this for ages.

See normally you always agree with the posts on multiculturalism etc. But i see you getting defensive here. And i get it. But many on the right or left would be fine letting florida or other states go ifbitbmeant they coule get a stronger more loyal federal government to their cause.

And for ages? The US was founded and survived on a quasi type of white nationalism until thebmid 20th century. And even during its homogenous days it had a civil war and potential splintering of the nation.

So the US is very young. People said the roman and soviet would collapse and some said it wouldnt and they did. It is just such a cycle of events nothing lasts forever. The idea that the US being as divided as it is and looking like it will become more diverse doesnt look like it make it to thenmid 21st century let alone the end.

What was that article that claimed straight black men are the white men of black people or something to that effect. Whatever the racial hierarchy is, you sprinkle gayness on top for extra points.

How are capitalists "running the country into the ground"?

What's lost on you and the rest of the right is the fact that these PC witch hunts are all a direct product of capitalism. In every case they are about profit motive over principles. Revenue becomes the arbiter of all "truth".

The condemnation, pressure to "repent" and firings are all motivated by a desire on the part of corporations not to lose sponsors. And the apologies and new, embraced safespeak are all motivated by a desire on the part of performers not to lose high paying corporate gigs.

What propaganda are you referring to? Asking you for an example to substantiate your claim is not propaganda. I will repeat the question, as you are obviously having trouble remembering it.

You claimed that capitalism was running the country into the ground. I asked for an example. Are you unable to provide even one?

I could, but it is off topic. Want to tag me in a capitalism thread big guy?

Serious question, what do you think is the percentage of your posts exceeding two sentences? And what's the percentage of your posts not infused by some sort of rage? I mean good for you of you can express your emotions in a concise way, but this just struck me.

Serious question, who the fuck are you?

So that's clearly not increasing the percentage of either

What's lost on you and the rest of the right is the fact that these PC witch hunts are all a direct product of capitalism. In every case they are about profit motive over principles. Revenue becomes the arbiter of all "truth".

The condemnation, pressure to "repent" and firings are all motivated by a desire on the part of corporations not to lose sponsors. And the apologies and new, embraced safespeak are all motivated by a desire on the part of performers not to lose high paying corporate gigs.

Are the people perpetuating these PC witch hunts capitalists who perform these actions because they think it will promote the free market?

I'm afraid your argument is quite weak. What you have actually described is companies (and more accurately, the people who run them) reacting to PC witch hunts. In other words, what we are getting an example of with the PC phenomenon is not a list of symptoms caused by capitalism, but rather an example of how capitalism responds to market forces. In this case, angry, intolerant, left-wing PC warriors.

In other words, what we are getting an example of with the PC phenomenon is not a list of symptoms caused by capitalism, but rather an example of how capitalism responds to market forces. In this case, angry, intolerant, left-wing PC warriors.

That's like saying it's not the secret police that produce fascist ideology it's just that fascist dictators are able to grow their power and crush dissent thanks to the secret police.

Hopeless case. Linda Sarsour, who said to victim of genital mutilation that female critics of Islam should have their vaginas taken away, is still respected as a feminist leader. So this kind of people will just swallow any kind of nonsensical propaganda served by them from the intersectionality kitchen.
Having your vagina cut out with a pen knife if you support Islam, and taken away if you don't. I feel like there might be a shortage of vaginas if she had her way.

This is Communist Russia all over again, when there were no more capitalists to persecute they started persecuting their own fellow comrades.
Social justice is not about justice, it is about hate, resentment and revenge.

This is true for all extremist ideologies. If white supremacists did create a white 'state', the definition of white would become narrower and narrower. The same for extremists in ideologies like communism. By Stalin's time, he was sending tons of communists to the gulags.

Leftist ideology is not sustainable....

They end up eating their own or censoring just about everything.

True liberals need to stand up against this Orwellian bullshit

The hits keep coming:

What a sick culture we have, and what a bunch of heartless sociopaths there are working in the media. They wait until you've achieved something and then they try to tear you down. Jesus they're using stuff against this kid that he posted when he was 15, for fuck's sake. The corporate media truly is an enemy of the people because they constantly push division and foment tensions.

That's terrible...

@nac386 , are you ok with this..., this disgusting trend of holding people accountable for shit they said years ago?

It's a race to the bottom. Everyone loses.

Back