Social The path to end intersectionalism. Black people vs women vs gays

The hits keep coming:

What a sick culture we have, and what a bunch of heartless sociopaths there are working in the media. They wait until you've achieved something and then they try to tear you down. Jesus they're using stuff against this kid that he posted when he was 15, for fuck's sake. The corporate media truly is an enemy of the people because they constantly push division and foment tensions.

It's a feminine culture.

The hits keep coming:

What a sick culture we have, and what a bunch of heartless sociopaths there are working in the media. They wait until you've achieved something and then they try to tear you down. Jesus they're using stuff against this kid that he posted when he was 15, for fuck's sake. The corporate media truly is an enemy of the people because they constantly push division and foment tensions.

I mean, what happened to " whoever is without sin, throw the first stone?"

Who never did something stupid when they were fifteen yrs old?
This is ridiculous

These women murder babies for fun but think you're a bad person if you tweet something "homophobic."

Fuck these Satanic whores.

Last edited:
I mean I would put in the effort, but what is happening in France right now, shows your propaganda has already lost.

Whatcha gonna do brother, when yellow jacket mania runs wild on you?

What propaganda are you referring to? Asking you for an example to substantiate your claim is not propaganda. I will repeat the question, as you are obviously having trouble remembering it.

You claimed that capitalism was running the country into the ground. I asked for an example. Are you unable to provide even one?

It's like they can't see that they are slowly but surely transforming into full blown 1950's conservatism.

I for one, can't wait until they set their sights on that gosh darn, harmfully misogynistic rap music.

Yes, this is the most ironic aspect of all, at the moment. These idiots have gone so far left socially that they're actually intersecting (their words) with the extreme puritanical values they fought so hard to destroy to begin with.

I pray this stuff leads to the American collapse. Lol. America needs to return to like it was in the 1920s

Last edited:
It’s terrible, sounds like shit and has no value to society. Nothing will be lost if I never hear rap music again.

none of this is true.

& I'm a die heard metal head too.

This is Communist Russia all over again, when there were no more capitalists to persecute they started persecuting their own fellow comrades.
Social justice is not about justice, it is about hate, resentment and revenge.

The Central banks run our country. They are not capitalist.

Hopeless case. Linda Sarsour, who said to victim of genital mutilation that female critics of Islam should have their vaginas taken away, is still respected as a feminist leader. So this kind of people will just swallow any kind of nonsensical propaganda served by them from the intersectionality kitchen.

It won’t. Lol @ praying though.

America days are numbered. It is so divided and multiculturalism and competing racial and ethnic and religious identities will break it apart. Its the inevitable. Much stronger and homogenous or authortarian countries/empires have broken apart from inside over less. The US societal fractute and division is like a ticking time bomb. Being American doesnt mean anything firbmost 3rd worlders who come there and they maintain their teue loyalty. We know this is the case with muslims all over the world and only idiot white lefties deny this. The American CIA has to be one of the most spy filled agencies on the planet. you hire people of all races and religions and expect them to be loyal to a capitalist soulless material entity? And you hire and contract non citizens. The fact that your government publically admits there are more spies and dual loyalties than ever before proves my point. America will cease to be what made it great it if continues to fill with low iq and non loyal people especially those from africa, asia, or muslims who will always have a higher loyalty not to America.

America needs to become like it was in the 1920s or 1950s. Hopefully Trump starts a movement that can do just that. When america was most united it was also homogenous and was essentially a white nationalist nation for right or wrong with rights for latinosnand natives.

And the US is a very young country and is very young since its big changes in the 70s and 60s. So collapse and splintering is possible.

Last edited:
These women murder babies for fun but think you're a bad person if you tweet something "homophobic."

Fuck these Satanic whores.

Serious question, what do you think is the percentage of your posts exceeding two sentences? And what's the percentage of your posts not infused by some sort of rage? I mean good for you of you can express your emotions in a concise way, but this just struck me.

Yes, this is the most ironic aspect of all, at the moment. These idiots have gone so far left socially that they're actually intersecting (their words) with the extreme puritanical values they fought so hard to destroy to begin with.

What's really weird about it this time around, is that the youth are the ones pushing for it the hardest.

The future looks grim.

America days are numbered. It is so divided and multiculturalism and competing racial and ethnic and religious identities will break it apart. Its the inevitable. Much stronger and homogenous or authortarian countries/empires have broken apart from inside over less. The US societal fractute and division is like a ticking time bomb. Being American doesnt mean anything firbmost 3rd worlders who come there and they maintain their teue loyalty. We know yhis is the case with muslims all over the world and only idiot white lefties deny this. The American cia has to be one of the most spy filled agencies on the planet. you hire people of all races and religions and expect them to be loyal to a capitalist soulless material entity? The fact that your govetnment publically admits there are more spies and dual loyalties than ever before proves my point. America will vease to be what made it great it if continues to fill with low iq and non loyal people especially those from africa, asia, or muslims who will always have a higher loyalty not to America.

America needs to become like it was in the 1920s or 1950s. Hopefully Trump starts a movement that can do just that.

And the US is a very young country and is very young since its big changes in the 70s and 60s. So collapse and splintering is possible.

America is r going anywhere anytime soon.

Back