The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club

Status
Not open for further replies.
092BEBE3A4176373DB8C92B1062DD8965710FF7E

Must say the games ive been playing recently in the LEM rank have been insanely close. Ton of ties and narrow victories.

WOW.
Dignitas win 500k LAN.

Caught most of their BO3 against NavI before work and just finished watching the Grand Final. Safe to assume they are one of the favorites to win the upcoming EPL lan.

Fnatic are apparently dropping out of the EPL lan for Krimz is replacing Lekro. ESL contacted NaVi then VP to fill the spot, both declined.

Ugh, that is by far worst SMG, and second worst weapon behind glock.
Just awful ROF.
MP5 is king and was used for first year-year and half in competitive. No recoil FTW.
What? Bro this is 1.6 dude ump is one of the best guns in the game it almost completely disrupt the ability to aim when hit by it. meaning it's extremely difficult for the enemy, to fight back. it has the same recoil with no matter what even if you if you are jumping. if you're good with it you can out play people who have high-end weapons. 2 people who actually knew how good it was. my brother who was x cal I used it exclusively. Btw I only use to use the MP5 & glock. All day son!

I'm loving all the shakeups where the only good constants, is SK towards the top, and VP a pretty good bet for winning or Finals. Also, bad constants; Astralis edging lower and lower, Envy continuing to dissapoint, and NA to be only holding out for a good Liquid run.

Everything else is up in the air with who can win. On paper, NaVi should be winning, but Flamie, Ed/Seized are inconsistent. Hell, Guardian is still a God, just less of a consistent God.

VPs just like "fak you youngin's, were comin for dat $$".

Krimz back to Fnatic, which seems like a downgrade from Lekro (recently) TBH.

I'm stoked for the Major this January.

The color palette and props are very similar to Office.

Some of the areas seem extremely reminiscent of Office, some could say its heavily inspired by Office.

It's even named 'Office.'
yes but not the cs go Office.

New Knife Being worked on. Its going 2 be cool as hell in game.
5K10tV0.png

A19-KC5055.jpg

You probably have placebo effect, since your opposition is crap :D
I was great with glock, got great with it by training 1vs1 with it against rifles on small maps. Can admit it's still worst weapon in game.
Used ump in 2002 in FW against aAa since they started to troll us with shotguns at about 11-4 score to troll them back :D

10 years of placebo effect?....Maybe....I i love the glock. when I would play Clan vs Clan I would buy one as a ct. :)
aAa i know them some how. Anyway Go vs 1.6 What did YOU like more? Fuck Css. Cz was fun.

I am like 90% sure I played a custom version of office in the early 2000s with almost the same exact modifications as this map, with the exception of the outdoor window ledge area being closed off from open air.

I am like 90% sure I played a custom version of office in the early 2000s with almost the same exact modifications as this map, with the exception of the outdoor window ledge area being closed off from open air.

Cool I would like 2 see it.

o i know what you played you play the old office from when it was custom map still I have it some ware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back