The Sherdog Counter-Strike players club

Status
Not open for further replies.
New cs 1.6 model.
Codex_Gigas_facsimile.jpg

6449ba6e335e400d6ae7e0c1bbdd1d7f.gif

Minor qualifier will be fun as shit to watch.

Its basically teams you would have expected at a major (for the most part).

Those playing in offline qualifier:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/counterstrike/Turner_Sports/ELEAGUE/2017/Major/Offline_Qualifier
Redjako's favorites:
  1. G2 Esports
  2. Team Dignitas
  3. Ninjas in Pyjamas
Whothefuckknowswhichteamshowsup:
  • FaZe Clan
  • mousesports (they are more strong as an upset below)
  • Team EnVyUs
Canupset:
  • TyLoo
  • GODSENT
  • HellRaisers
  • Mouse
Canupset B01:
  • Probly ain't doin shit:
  • OpTic Gaming
  • (mouse/faze here as well)

Problyaintdoinshit:
  • Counter Logic Gaming
  • Renegades
  • TBA+one more TBA

1.5 or 1.6 is still a thing? I like csgo, but i think comp is cancer and plays too big of a part of the game. I am more into mini games and different modes. Surf, bhop, ZE, ZM, gun game etc. That's where the fun is imo.

1.5 or 1.6 is still a thing? I like csgo, but i think comp is cancer and plays too big of a part of the game. I am more into mini games and different modes. Surf, bhop, ZE, ZM, gun game etc. That's where the fun is imo.

Cs 1.5 is no more.
20000 to 50000 ppl still play 1.6
http://www.gsuclan.com/

Anyone playing zombie escape modes? it's really fun

Dignitas lost BO1 to Kinguin and 2-1 to Flipside(LOL). Optic lost BO1 to Gambit and 2-0 to CLoud9.

Dig losing was a shocker. Gambit winning the lan gives credit to those proclaiming their Legends spot as a fluke to those saying Valve need to redo qualifications. Optic performing like they did is no shocker. Their wins are no different than Cloud9's, pugstars.

Fallen enjoying the downtime in Valves MM:

Probably the best CSGO 3D Edit/Fragmovie released to date:

LOL at Astralis, beat NIP and SK, lose final to Optic.

The last half of this year has been strange in the CSGO pro scene. A certain pattern always played out at lans that appears to not apply anymore. Certain underdog teams would have a good day or series at the lan then fall flat the rest of it. Now they are keeping that momentum throughout the lan weekend. An when they put up a win or great performance they always fail to qualify or make it out of groups for the next lan.

Come to think of it we should of expected this. G2 did the same at ECS lan final for season one this year. While Liquid made the Cologne Major final.

Is it difficult to transition?

Nope. I took a nine year hiatus from CS and FPS's in general. About two months to get the feel back.

Round prior:

Teammates treated me like a god the rest of the match : )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back