The smartest fighter in the cage?

Klarion

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
who is the most intelligent fighter in the cage? Like, who has the most intelligent decisions in the cage? And who has the dumbest?

DhLJipm.jpg

Dominick Cruz maybe, as for dumbest I can't recall that many that have bad decision making over and over again although some mistakes stands out due to the magnitude of the fights where they happened.

Chaels spinning back fist, Weidmans spinning thing (whatever that was) although the most famous one might be that "Hello Japan" that happened in Pride...

Aldo rushing in seemed pretty intelligent. I mean, he still thinks it wasnt a bad idea at all.

Smartest - GSP
"Dumbest" - Jorge Gurgel (No disrespect to Gurgel I just think his decision to scrap and brawl with everyone as an undersized fighter with legitimate Black Belt BJJ was a "dumb" decision)

Maia, for making tough guys who train all day look like noobs.

Honestly, Chael was a very smart fighter, in and out of the ring. Got title shots, almost won, and always bailed as soon as he knew he couldn't win.

DC is pretty smart. As is huggy bear Khabib.

Not smart: Mir. Has to be the dumbest guy out there.

One guy,don't know his name,who always runs from other fighter.O yes,i think his name is Conor

Back