Law The View co-host Joy Behar: Gun laws will change 'once Black people get guns in this country'

It already did. This scared the living shit out of white conservatives.

3732-california-gun-control-history-black-panthers_large.jpg

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that prohibited public carrying of loaded firearms without a permit.[2] Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by governor of California Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted with the goal of disarming members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed copwatching.[3][4] They garnered national attention after Black Panthers members, bearing arms, marched upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.

California Gun Control: How Ronald Reagan and the Black Panthers Started a Movement: https://californialocal.com/localne...california-gun-control-reagan-black-panthers/

That has got to be the cuntiest thing I have read all week, and there are some major Nazi cunts in the Ukraine threads.

It has already happened once. White conservative Americans loved Reagan because of his racism.

What specifically did Reagan do that was racist, young scholar.

It already did. This scared the living shit out of white conservatives.

3732-california-gun-control-history-black-panthers_large.jpg

The Mulford Act was a 1967 California bill that prohibited public carrying of loaded firearms without a permit.[2] Named after Republican assemblyman Don Mulford, and signed into law by governor of California Ronald Reagan, the bill was crafted with the goal of disarming members of the Black Panther Party who were conducting armed patrols of Oakland neighborhoods, in what would later be termed copwatching.[3][4] They garnered national attention after Black Panthers members, bearing arms, marched upon the California State Capitol to protest the bill.

California Gun Control: How Ronald Reagan and the Black Panthers Started a Movement: https://californialocal.com/localne...california-gun-control-reagan-black-panthers/

Lol. Opposing a group that murdered at least 19 cops showing up waving their guns at the state capitol is "racism".

What are your thoughts on the January 6 protesters who didn't have any guns and never murdered anybody?

Lol. Opposing a group that murdered at least 19 cops showing up waving their guns at the state capitol is "racism".

What are your thoughts on the January 6 protesters who didn't have any guns and never murdered anybody?
No, they didn't.

This was in protest of the bill. It didn't cause the bill.

Stop your lying racist shit.

If you have ANY facts, fine. Go ahead. I'm listening. But why being a cunt and waste everybody's time?

This is the second time in a row you are doing this.

This is one thing that annoys me about the left. Gutfeld is not dumb. He is intelligent and informed. Now you can disagree with him, hate him, think his opinions are absurd, etc. But there is absolutely no comparison between him and the idiots on The View. Just like Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, etc. They are clearly smart, no matter how moronic their comments are.

But somehow the left think if they don't agree with them, you are automatically dumb.

This is one thing that annoys me about the left. Gutfeld is not dumb. He is intelligent and informed. Now you can disagree with him, hate him, think his opinions are absurd, etc. But there is absolutely no comparison between him and the idiots on The View. Just like Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, etc. They are clearly smart, no matter how moronic their comments are.

But somehow the left think if they don't agree with them, you are automatically dumb.
You mean Greg Gutfeld? Google Greg Gutfeld idiot.

No, they didn't.

This was in protest of the bill. It didn't cause the bill.

Stop your lying racist shit.

If you have ANY facts, fine. Go ahead. I'm listening. But why being a cunt and waste everybody's time?

This is the second time in a row you are doing this.
Lol, so no answer? Shocker.

My bad. Third. I'm not some cunt who cry to moderators, but this is stalking.

You be you. A cunt.

No idea why you're bringing up moderators. But, have you wondered why users here are allowed to throw around the 'racist' label, but not pedophile?

I mean, it's almost like there's a double standard. Almost as if there's a certain person in a certain office that requires the narrative be under strict control. But throw around the racist label, at current users and former presidents....no problem!

Hrm, just some food for thought. As I'm sure you spend long hours alone with your thoughts, contemplating complex issues. Unlike regressive muppets that scream 'that's racist' simply because they don't agree on a given subject.

i did. it it is a bunch of articles saying he isn't funny. And that is a fair criticism. but on no planet is he the equivalent of Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg. A more fair comparison is with someone like Trevor Noah who I find absolutely unbearable. But he is smart. I can concede that even if I don't think I have ever agreed with him about anything

No idea why you're bringing up moderators. But, have you wondered why users here are allowed to throw around the 'racist' label, but not pedophile?

I mean, it's almost like there's a double standard. Almost as if there's a certain person in a certain office that requires the narrative be under strict control. But throw around the racist label, at current users and former presidents....no problem!

Hrm, just some food for thought. As I'm sure you spend long hours alone with your thoughts, contemplating complex issues. Unlike regressive muppets that scream 'that's racist' simply because they don't agree on a given subject.
Oh, the PC parade. Can't call racists racist because it hurts their feelings.

Do you have anything of substance to offer?

i did. it it is a bunch of articles saying he isn't funny. And that is a fair criticism. but on no planet is he the equivalent of Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg. A more fair comparison is with someone like Trevor Noah who I find absolutely unbearable. But he is smart. I can concede that even if I don't think I have ever agreed with him about anything
Wow, the level of denial.

Back