The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

Some girl keeps making epic game related shit for her boyfriend. Like, amazingly awesome stuff. She did a Gwent set.:

O1GRziG.jpg

39ll3UZ.jpg

3xAsY3j.jpg

HWw7jg2.jpg

fCUIpj9.jpg

gfttDor.jpg

S5UnnYR.jpg

The guys peen must be just enormous.
Could you put spoilet tags on this thing? It takes like 10 mousewheels spins to get past

Been playing the DLC's for the Witcher 3 for the first time. Going through Heart of Stone right now, and it's fucking great. CD Projeckt is the new kings of story telling, I can't wait for their next game.

What's up with Skellige? They have a million question marks in the water around the islands and they are all smugglers caches so far. Bit too much of the same IMO.

But other than that, still enjoying the game a lot.

About 2 hours into Blood and Wine...got damn the DLC for this game is amazing. Seriously, other devs need to take note of how it's done.

On another note, I think my lvl 40 Geralt is literally unkillable. I invested all of my points into alchemy and am juiced to the gills on concoctions and any use of stamina replenishes my health.

What's up with Skellige? They have a million question marks in the water around the islands and they are all smugglers caches so far. Bit too much of the same IMO.

But other than that, still enjoying the game a lot.
Yeah Skellige isn't nearly as fleshed out as Velen, sadly. I stopped after doing some of those Cache's, I'm pretty sure that and sunken treasure is all that is out there.
About 2 hours into Blood and Wine...got damn the DLC for this game is amazing. Seriously, other devs need to take note of how it's done.

On another note, I think my lvl 40 Geralt is literally unkillable. I invested all of my points into alchemy and am juiced to the gills on concoctions and any use of stamina replenishes my health.

Yeah both of the DLC's are really good. The one thing I don't get though is how the hell you are supposed to unlock those extra slots for skills lol. I have 2 of them now, and don't foresee myself getting any more after that since it burns through skill points so fast.

I can confirm that PEDs and horsemeat geralt is pretty much a god. Very thick, very solid, very tight and with poisoned blades you can kill things twice your level.

Yeah Skellige isn't nearly as fleshed out as Velen, sadly. I stopped after doing some of those Cache's, I'm pretty sure that and sunken treasure is all that is out there.

Plus those stupid mountain you can't climb. Geralt is supposed to be some mutated super human but he can't climb little hills that even a child could climb irl. Constantly have to walk or swin around them a lot.

I dislike that NG+ makes your strongest gear and weapons irrelevant off the bat. The game's starting gear is stronger than my maxed out Grandmaster Wolven Armor set and my weapons.

So, now all of a sudden my signposts are disappearing and I can't get them back unless I load an earlier save. Stupid as hell, cause they are essential. World is way too big to sail or ride everywhere.

i started this game, stopped for months, then picked it back up for a bit. the depth of the game is great, but i don't enjoy the combat enough to keep going. kinda lost steam after banging Yen on the unicorn.

It requires some time to get used to the combat gameplay indeed. I found this video on the devs youtube channel which explains some combat gameplay/tips, and the different combat approaches depending on the player style. Might be worth a look.

Never played bloodborne/dark souls so I can't compare.

This is cool. To be honest, I never really paid any attention to the bonus effects of the armor sets. I always went with the ones I thought looked the best. Seeing this kind of makes me feel stupid that I never really built a character around the gear I was wearing.

So, now all of a sudden my signposts are disappearing and I can't get them back unless I load an earlier save. Stupid as hell, cause they are essential. World is way too big to sail or ride everywhere.

W3 is in my top 5 of all time. Love it. But it is easily the worst performing game I have ever played. It's worse than my experiences playing Skyrim on PS3.

I've had so many crashes, audio breaks, texture loading issues, and just overall ridiculous glitches I can't even count how many. I suppose I've been lucky that I've usually been able to re-load and be OK. If you lost your signposts for good that's a huge malfunction.

W3 is in my top 5 of all time. Love it. But it is easily the worst performing game I have ever played. It's worse than my experiences playing Skyrim on PS3.

I've had so many crashes, audio breaks, texture loading issues, and just overall ridiculous glitches I can't even count how many. I suppose I've been lucky that I've usually been able to re-load and be OK. If you lost your signposts for good that's a huge malfunction.

you on console?

im a hugeeee elder scrolls and fantasy rpg fan, but based on the talk about the complex combat system, i think id hate it. I can't stand dragon age at all due to the combat system and this game seems like it would be more annoying than fun, so ill probably stay away.

skyrim definitely has some shitty elements of combat such as archery, however its simple and fun and isn't some shit like dragon age, which sucks because The Witcher is my peffect genre

Can't figure out any way to restore them other than reloading Old saves. And its happened quite a lot recently, so its really annoying.

Still an amazing game, but theres some glitchy Stuff for sure. And some bad elements. Think I will just finish the main story and leave the extra exploration be if it stays this way.

im a hugeeee elder scrolls and fantasy rpg fan, but based on the talk about the complex combat system, i think id hate it. I can't stand dragon age at all due to the combat system and this game seems like it would be more annoying than fun, so ill probably stay away.

skyrim definitely has some shitty elements of combat such as archery, however its simple and fun and isn't some shit like dragon age, which sucks because The Witcher is my peffect genre
Honestly, I'm borderline retarded when it comes to combat stuff (I have terrible timing and coordination lol) and I don't find W3 to be hard at all. You should definitely try it, because it's an awesome game.

Hmm I hadn't heard that about the consoles version. It runs flawlessly on PC for me. Both Skyrim and The Witcher 3 are really too demanding for their consoles though

Back