Theories on the universe

"The concept of God is ridiculous"..."the universe does appear to have been designed".

Either a supreme being with no origin or beginning triggered the original cause (an uncaused first cause), as in the Big Bang, with the effect being the creation of the universe. Or the universe traces itself back to no origin. It never wasn't. It always was. I can't wrap my head around either of these options, so I choose to chalk it up to faith and top it off with bourbon. Lots of bourbon.

Either a supreme being with no origin or beginning triggered the original cause (an uncaused first cause), as in the Big Bang, with the effect being the creation of the universe. Or the universe traces itself back to no origin. It never wasn't. It always was. I can't wrap my head around either of these options, so I choose to chalk it up to faith and top it off with bourbon. Lots of bourbon.

What brand dear sir

No offense, but just because you can't fathom how something may have happened doesn't mean it didn't happen. Plenty of people can't fathom how the computer they're typing on works, yet it does.

No shit? Its called a theory. I said I dont know. Nobody does.

What brand dear sir
I know Blanton's is the go-to answer, and it is great. But the single barrel 10 year old Henry McKenna is my favorite. Neat or with an ice cube. You?

I know Blanton's is the go-to answer, and it is great. But the single barrel 10 year old Henry McKenna is my favorite. Neat or with an ice cube. You?

I'm a virgin looking for suggestions. Brb gonna get my cherry popped

Yeah thats great, now take your alcoholic talk to a proper thread and stop derailing mine.

I'm a virgin looking for suggestions. Brb gonna get my cherry popped
Just look for single barrel and you'll be fine. Price isn't always a guide, either. The McKenna costs less then Blanton's, Four Roses etc, but it's by far my favorite. Don't tell anyone, but occasionally I'll even splash a bit of Coke in with it.

Most, including the Mckenna, also come in a blend but don't settle for it. Single barrel only.

H48837.jpg

Guys fuck off and get a room, nobody gives a shit about ur alcohol

Guys fuck off and get a room, nobody gives a shit about ur alcohol
Get over yourself, bitch. I posted a genuine reply to your thread and we got off on a 2 or 3 post tangent. It's called life. Try relaxing a bit.

Oh, and ...

2017031616_four_roses_single_barrel_bourbon_original.png

blanton.jpg

Knob-Creek-Kentucky-Straight-Bourbon-Whiskey-Single-Barrel_1.png
makers-461.jpg

Get over yourself, bitch. I posted a genuine reply to your thread and we got off on a 2 or 3 post tangent. It's called life. Try relaxing a bit.

Oh, and ...

2017031616_four_roses_single_barrel_bourbon_original.png

blanton.jpg

Knob-Creek-Kentucky-Straight-Bourbon-Whiskey-Single-Barrel_1.png
makers-461.jpg

Nice, I've got the Four Roses, Knob Creek and Maker's 46 sitting on my liquor cabinet right now.

There is over a dozen planets in our galaxy alone there has to be other life out there

Back